AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models with beautiful eyes!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is the right thread for this. Got a problem with that?

87KIeEY.jpg

kWptaOQ.png

LacieLaPlante said:
A regular took this picture of my eyes when I was trying to show them off on cam. I swear the cam makes them look more blue than they are in real life though.

bDc33col.jpg

Holy hell gorgeous!! :h:

Had to say it. That is all. Move along.
Have to mop this puddle up now

1qSKtbRl.jpg

Gratuitous self post.
Because I really like this picture and have no other use for it but to gratuitously self post
Depending on how bright the light is where I am, my eyes turn from a dim brownish flecked green to this deep emerald color in bright light.
Which, by the way, happens because of the way your iris expands and contract and can also be affected by moods.

HarmlessSquirrel said:
Yes, this is the right thread for this. Got a problem with that?

87KIeEY.jpg

kWptaOQ.png
Iris has the 4 most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. :-D

Chellelovesu said:
1qSKtbRl.jpg

Gratuitous self post.
Because I really like this picture and have no other use for it but to gratuitously self post
Depending on how bright the light is where I am, my eyes turn from a dim brownish flecked green to this deep emerald color in bright light.
Which, by the way, happens because of the way your iris expands and contract and can also be affected by moods.

Your eyes are stunning! I absolutely love green eyes.

ShyLilNympho definitely has beautiful eyes. Piercing Blue with that little bit of dark blue eye shadow. Kind of soul piercing in a mystical way. But kind all the same.

Reactions: SerenaMoon
Sevrin said:
I wonder if this would help keep a group show going...

Didn't work for me.
As soon as she got to 'down down down down' I started thinking of what her boobs looked like and sorta kept hoping they'd lower the camera for the rest of the time.

:think: :think: :think:
Unless she hypnotized me to think about boobies. :shock: ..... :? It may have worked... :shifty:

Dammit, has this video been spread amongst MFC models? Because I'm starting to wonder if that's why I think about boobies so much when I'm on there. Yeah, I'll blame it on hypnotism.

I'm not really a confident lady most of the time, but I always LOVE my eyes! Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• eyes.jpg
    eyes.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 308
  • eyes2.jpg
    eyes2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 308
  • eyes4.jpg
    eyes4.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 308
  • eyes6.jpg
    eyes6.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 308
I attempted to do my eyes like the girl on this video tonight....

I rather like the way they came out... thought I'd share. :-D

Attachments

• eyes.jpg
    eyes.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 282
Red7227 said:
Just met up with the the beautiful Jordan Black for a couple hours. Amazing accent to go with the lovely eyes

Aww thanks! It was a pleasure having you in my chat Red!

Oh dear, my hair looks like crap :lol: It took me ages to get rid of the baby oil out of my locks.

My Gf says I have tiny eyes---but I am much to cocky to listen.

Attachments

• 267.png
    267.png
    999.4 KB · Views: 788
Status
Not open for further replies.