AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models with beautiful eyes!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_moohx7og2E1rcnk4mo1_1280.jpg

Just happened on a very charismatic young lady with the most amazing eyes. Her name is RainbowPixie and she is just so neat and genuine. I have invited her to come take a look @ACF, because I think she would be a beautiful voice to add to the community. But we are here for the eyes, right, here they are, and these don't really do her justice, but the best I could get in the short time I had.

Attachments

• rainbowpixie1.JPG
    rainbowpixie1.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 776
  • rainbowpixie.JPG
    rainbowpixie.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 776
  • rainbowpixie3.jpg
    rainbowpixie3.jpg
    404.9 KB · Views: 777
AedanRayne said:
yossarian said:
Holliecakes needs to be represented in this thread.

Oh god yes, I'm obsessed with her peepers (among many other things).
Her whole face! She has the prettiest face!

I got to see Cassidy Nicole online tonight. Guys--she is absolutely GORGEOUS. LOOK AT HER!!! Really she has got it all--her smile is BEAUTIFUL her skin is PERFECTION and her eyes are AMAZING and so EXOTIC. And HOLY SHIT can she tease with those boobs of hers...
gtCYb.gif

cAgu3mm.jpg

3UT0KJa.gif

LiLredhairedgrl said:
I got to see Cassidy Nicole online tonight. Guys--she is absolutely GORGEOUS. LOOK AT HER!!! Really she has got it all--her smile is BEAUTIFUL her skin is PERFECTION and her eyes are AMAZING and so EXOTIC. And HOLY SHIT can she tease with those boobs of hers...
gtCYb.gif

cAgu3mm.jpg

3UT0KJa.gif

She also appears to have an overbite, which I find utterly appealing! Thanks for the image.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
I probably get compliments on my eyes more than any other feature on cam.They're exactly like my Mum;s and when she gets mad they go super vivid and scary. I hope mine do the same.

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 518
  • Picture 6whppty.jpg
    Picture 6whppty.jpg
    423.1 KB · Views: 518
AnyaFox

That's not redeye; those are laser beams.

gZpR1tA.jpg

Bonus: Princess Leia costume

Red7227 said:
Can't resist tarted up Indian girls
tumblr_lzxicbRcse1qzzc3zo1_r1_500.gif

YES SIR! I agree with that! From my point of view I think that Aishwarya Rai has the most beautiful eyes in this world. (She's a real beauty)

Reactions: Red7227
My GF :-D

Attachments

• BR6b-ltCQAA1PJq.jpg
    BR6b-ltCQAA1PJq.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 404
LilyMarie said:
Not a cam model, but I wanted to share this picture I found on tumblr.

kGMzu46.png

Eyes like that mesmerize me *_*

I think that is Shay Mitchell and she's hot!
:thumbleft:

Reactions: LilyMarie
Status
Not open for further replies.