AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models with beautiful eyes!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
TattGoddess!!

My god she has gorgeous eyes I love her

My model beautiful eyes!! LovelyKitty18 and Tallulah19 !!!

Attachments

• k 7.jpg
    k 7.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 748
  • Tallulah 01.jpg
    Tallulah 01.jpg
    821.6 KB · Views: 749
Reactions: Bocefish
I think it is interesting how much lighting and haircolor plays a part in the way the eyes appear. I am naturally blonde, recently dark and currently gingery.

Here are some pics that show how different the eyes appear:

Attachments

• IMG_20110722_151232.jpg
    IMG_20110722_151232.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 674
  • Picture 89.jpg
    Picture 89.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 674
  • Picture 132.jpg
    Picture 132.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 674
I personally think that I should be in this category. I have been told that I have beautiful pretty big eyes and sometimes people have said that you can see stars in my eyes!

Attachments

• menpink.jpg
    menpink.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 603
These two girls were in the first page of the thread, can someone PLEASE tell me who they are? They're stunning.

file.php

file.php

Can't remember which page she was on, but she is also stunning.

file.php

bobsaget09 said:
These two girls were in the first page of the thread, can someone PLEASE tell me who they are? They're stunning.

file.php

file.php

Can't remember which page she was on, but she is also stunning.

file.php

The only model still working on MFC is the middle brunette one, her MFC screen name is CalpurniaX

Sorry but I just really liked the way this picture came out last night... Thought my eyes came out looking really pretty in this shot and I just wanted to share it.

QRDt7.png

NikoleKidMe said:
I think it is interesting how much lighting and haircolor plays a part in the way the eyes appear. I am naturally blonde, recently dark and currently gingery.

Wow, you do really look like Nicole Kid. The resemblance is striking! Do you do impersonations?
You should do an Eyes Wide Shut theme night... That would be pretty sexy....

I'm going to be honest. Poker_Babe your picture made me swoon! :love4:

Reactions: Poker_Babe
I don't have any pictures but I just have to mention my faves.

For blue eyes: Mary_Mary, she was posted earlier, aYoungDolly, Whisperkiss and Xcitejullia
Dark eyes: the ZOE [ZoeMadison :h:] and angelic_eve.

All beautiful ladies with beautiful eyes; not to mention great personalities too.

How could I forget about Tesla Wynn's lovely dark blue eyes? She's been off on an adventure since mid-December or so, I think it was. Come back, Tes!

And, yes, I do believe she has panties on her head.

Attachments

• 6bd7475b.jpg
    6bd7475b.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 356
LeenaLiberty said:
NikoleKidMe said:

Wow, you do really look like Nicole Kid. The resemblance is striking! Do you do impersonations?
You should do an Eyes Wide Shut theme night... That would be pretty sexy....

Aw, thanks! That would be a fun idea to do an Eyes Wide Shut theme! I should rent the movie again. Sadly, I am not terribly impressed by her acting skills. She's not bad, but certainly nothing Oscar worthy, so I don't watch her stuff too often. :)

And impersonations? lol I am QUITE expressive....so I could probably do a Jim Carrey easier than a Nicole Kidman! :lol: I'm kind of a goof, like that. But, no, no impersonations other than poking fun at ordinary people.

found a new model with simply awesome eyes today...
The grab isn't the best but her eyes are so sparkly they almost jump at you from the screen when she gets a closeup.
....and yeah, shes a bit kinky as her nic and the pic suggests. :D :whistle:

Attachments

• KinkyCarmen.jpg
    KinkyCarmen.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 222
In my opinion, best eyes ever:

QVU9a.png

Reactions: Crumb and Bocefish
waogo said:
How could I forget about Tesla Wynn's lovely dark blue eyes? She's been off on an adventure since mid-December or so, I think it was. Come back, Tes!

And, yes, I do believe she has panties on her head.

I miss her too! :crybaby:

I like my eyes. :tard:

Jade.jpg

Here are some wonderful beauties. They all have some lovely intense eyes.

BarbieChuu
GamerLana
JoleneJolene
Kori_Love
MadisonLeigh
It was hard to capture the coolness of her hooded eyes.
OohThatLady

Attachments

• eyes_barbie.jpg
    eyes_barbie.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 456
  • eyes_jj.jpg
    eyes_jj.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 456
  • eyes_kori.jpg
    eyes_kori.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 456
  • eyes_lady.jpg
    eyes_lady.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 456
  • eyes_lana.jpg
    eyes_lana.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 458
  • eyes_madison.jpg
    eyes_madison.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 456
Marokite said:
Gah! I failed twice tonight. :crybaby: I worried about that shot when I posted it, but didn't want to leave you out. I promise to do better! Really!

Ok, I'm really sleepy so I'm not sure my post reads as funny as it was intended. Hope it did. Ok... sleepytime...

woops! I meant to add a :lol: . I was just kidding, it's actually a super cute cap! Thank you maro!

Reactions: Marokite
Status
Not open for further replies.