AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models with beautiful eyes!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not had a chance to capture them yet, but she has a LOT of pics out there so I borrowed this one
o2JEa.jpg

The Beautiful Sophie Moone
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/SophieMoone

I love her eyes!

Attachments

• eyes2.png
    eyes2.png
    435.5 KB · Views: 585
  • eyes.png
    eyes.png
    452.1 KB · Views: 585
During one of the absolutely most awesome shows I've watched on MFC, I noticed Aedan's gorgeous eyes.

Attachments

• aedan.jpg
    aedan.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 560
AmberCutie said:
During one of the absolutely most awesome shows I've watched on MFC, I noticed Aedan's gorgeous eyes.

:dance: :dance: This means SO much coming from you, Amber! Thank you so much, sweetheart!! I loved having you and your friends in my room. It was an amazing night!! :dance: :dance:

Reactions: Vanwe
I don't know how I've never seen this girl before, but she's awesome! I stumbled into her room while she was writhing on the floor, it was beyond hot. Then she looked at the cam and I was blown away by her eyes. The beautiful TiffanyLove:

I left my tiny chat cam in the background because i thought it was funny when i saw my perv pose.

Attachments

• eyes.jpg
    eyes.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 435
Reactions: LadyLuna
LadyBakes said:
I don't know how I've never seen this girl before, but she's awesome! I stumbled into her room while she was writhing on the floor, it was beyond hot. Then she looked at the cam and I was blown away by her eyes. The beautiful TiffanyLove:

I left my tiny chat cam in the background because i thought it was funny when i saw my perv pose.

i can see you where very engrossed in what was happening and as is that a typical perv pose lol :whistle:

polar06 said:
Love Candies sexy green eyes

110706-000013.png

Wow, so pretty!

heres the lovely IvySnow :)

Attachments

• eyes.png
    eyes.png
    419 KB · Views: 304
  • eyess.png
    eyess.png
    443.2 KB · Views: 304
I'm rarely on when she is anymore :crybaby: , but for great eyes, I think Kawaiisweet is one of the best. I'm not sure caps really even do them justice though. The pics on her profile might be better examples.

Attachments

• ss-kawaiisweet-14.png
    ss-kawaiisweet-14.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 225
  • ss-kawaiisweet-15.png
    ss-kawaiisweet-15.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 225
inkydoo said:
I'm rarely on when she is anymore :crybaby: , but for great eyes, I think Kawaiisweet is one of the best. I'm not sure caps really even do them justice though. The pics on her profile might be better examples.

Kawaiisweet wears circle contact lenses, but she's adorable as hell either way. I used to perv on her all the time and she certainly is the cutest.

Reactions: Tffny
I just took a lot of new pictures of myself because I wanted a new avatar. Lots of great eye photos, though.

I can't sleep, I'm bored, and I'm excited about my photos, so here you go.

Attachments

• SAM_5489.JPG
    SAM_5489.JPG
    820.5 KB · Views: 94
  • SAM_5536.JPG
    SAM_5536.JPG
    790.3 KB · Views: 94
  • SAM_5469-2.jpg
    SAM_5469-2.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 94
Something about your boobies just does it for me, Madison! haha, thank you!

And thank you, Michael.

Now we're on a new page and nobody will see them, lol.

Reactions: MadisonLeigh
hahaa, I think it's awesome how good of a reaction I am getting from that music! I thought auto play music pissed people off, but I guess not when its fucking Star Trek! Thank you, darling.

Her eyes bring me back to a simpler time, an age of innocence like being tucked under a sea of blankets on a cold winters night- comforting nurturing and impossible for me to explain why I have an erection.

Reactions: GingerAnn
Status
Not open for further replies.