AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models with beautiful hair

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyMarie

V.I.P. AmberLander
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 28, 2011
I think there should be a thread for this :)

h8W5xZJ.png

Sevrin said:
Without knowing why, as I've grown older, I find that my attraction to beautiful hair has grown immensely. I like to watch models, well, do a great number of things, but this is up there toward the top of the list.

TbdPC.gif

Euphoria_69

I'm even worse. I've always loved long hair on women. And my hair is now to the middle of my back. Yes, I'm 48 and I have very long hair but I usually have it pulled back in a ponytail. It's real thick and wavy too. I'd have made an awesome chick!
:lol:

emptiedglass said:
Sevrin said:
Without knowing why, as I've grown older, I find that my attraction to beautiful hair has grown immensely.

I wonder if it might have anything to do with the fact that as we guys get older, we start losing our own hair? :lol:

In my case it is not. I do lose some hair when I shampoo but I have so much that it may be natural. I don't have a receding hair line. I consider it pay back for slowly going gray prematurely starting in my teens. I've just always loved having my hair long but sometimes certain jobs make that impossible. Right now it doesn't matter what I look like so I haven't cut it since Feb of 2012.
:cool:

emptiedglass said:
Sevrin said:
Without knowing why, as I've grown older, I find that my attraction to beautiful hair has grown immensely.

I wonder if it might have anything to do with the fact that as we guys get older, we start losing our own hair? :lol:

Older? I went bald at 25. The sides and back that was left I said fuck it, shaved em close ever since.
But I use it. Whenever I buy booze and the store has a policy they have to enter 'is the person over 40? (walmart).' I look at the cashier and say nope, i'm only 16. I just shave my head like this to look older so I can sneak into bars.

Gets a laugh every time. Got a couple dates with that opener.

There's slight variations to the percentages but as a basic guide I believe it follows the age. So around 20% of men in their 20's are bald. 30% in their 30's. 40% of men by their 40's and so on.
I drew the short straw. Oh well. It just means I've got the extra testosterone. Manly. Yeah. :hello2:

I like my hair :oops:

Attachments

• 303.png
    303.png
    156.2 KB · Views: 979
  • 812-789-313-318-2079189.jpg
    812-789-313-318-2079189.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 977
  • 140-719-317-913-3295599.jpg
    140-719-317-913-3295599.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 977
  • 703-594-231-212-3295590.jpg
    703-594-231-212-3295590.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 978
How has Kaylee not been mentioned here? :shock:

v4skuOj.jpg

Such gorgeous hair! (Yeah girl, I creeped thru your twitter to get this. I AM NOT ASHAMED) :-D

AnaVictoriaXO said:
How has Kaylee not been mentioned here? :shock:

v4skuOj.jpg

Such gorgeous hair! (Yeah girl, I creeped thru your twitter to get this. I AM NOT ASHAMED) :-D

ACK! OMG thank you so much! You can creep on me any day, ZERO SHAME! :dance:

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
This thread was worth dredging up because I just creeped on the lovely TeslaWynn after seeing her avatar, and omg! She has the most beautiful hair! Absolutely gorgeous.

Attachments

• tesla.jpg
    tesla.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 707
Status
Not open for further replies.