AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models with kids?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JanelleHardy

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 16, 2015
Canada
Twitter Username
@JanelleHardyBBW
MFC Username
JanelleHardy
Streamate Username
JanellehardyBBW
Chaturbate Username
JanelleHardy
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/416093/JanelleHardy/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/101405/-Janellehardy-clips4sale-store
How do you manage to be a camgirl, and have young kids to take care?
its like I have to choose between a show and sleep...

Reactions: Ambers Troll
Hi there! This is a great question, however most models prefer not to discuss their personal live's (like children) so publicly. It's also kind of risky. If you get verified as a cam girl you can have access to the models only area of the forum where questions like these are answered more openly. There's also other awesomeness going on over there that you might want to get in on. :)

Get your verification by following these instructions right here. Then you can browse around and see if your question has already been answered and if not, you can ask away!

Once you're verified, don't forget to use the search feature to find what you're looking for before posting a question/thread that might already exist.

:D

How do you manage to be a camgirl, and have young kids to take care?
its like I have to choose between a show and sleep...
I normally cam at night I have 3 young children, I used to cam during the day which was mostly just talking and getting to know my room and visitors. being both a cam model and a mom isn't easy. I always end up chosing camming over sleep as camming helps pay the bills and sleeping doesn't. and being a single mom without a car living in the middle of nowhere camming is my only means of income.

Reactions: Xxpinkylooxx
A lot of balance, organization and time blocking. It's like a merry go round that never stops.
I am grateful I'm able to be at home, make my own hours and spend much more time with my child than I would be working elsewhere. Yes, I do often run on a few hours of sleep, I get caught up on my two days off a week.

Taking care of yourself is very vital as a cam model and mother, always make time for YOURSELF!

This is a great question, however most models prefer not to discuss their personal live's (like children) so publicly. It's also kind of risky.

^What She Said. I Also Personally Do Not Care To Know Any Of That Information Of A Cam Model Like At All. I Come To Support The Fantasy & The Entertainment & The Rest Can Be Left In Said Cam Models Personal Life, I Will Not Say Its A Turn Off Or Anything Every Person On The Planet Has To Deal With Reality, However When I Tune In To A Cam Session If A Cam Model Goes Into Details About Her Personal Life (To Those Extremes, Not That Kids Are Bad, Sigh I Feel This Response Will Be Taken So Wrong haha..) I Just Kinda Tune Out Until She Moves On Or Ninja Tip For A Flash Or Something, Kinda My Way Of Changing The Subject, Again Just Me Personally, Again Time & A Place Like Magic posted. Seeing An Awful Lot Of Threads Here Lately That Are Usually Posted In The Models Only Section.

Bro How Do You Type Like This Don't Your Hands Get Tired Also This Question Was Not Geared Toward You Some Girls Have Questions Before They Get Verified And That Is A Okay If You Don't Like It Don't Read It

^What She Said. I Also Personally Do Not Care To Know Any Of That Information Of A Cam Model Like At All. I Come To Support The Fantasy & The Entertainment & The Rest Can Be Left In Said Cam Models Personal Life, I Will Not Say Its A Turn Off Or Anything Every Person On The Planet Has To Deal With Reality, However When I Tune In To A Cam Session If A Cam Model Goes Into Details About Her Personal Life (To Those Extremes, Not That Kids Are Bad, Sigh I Feel This Response Will Be Taken So Wrong haha..) I Just Kinda Tune Out Until She Moves On Or Ninja Tip For A Flash Or Something, Kinda My Way Of Changing The Subject, Again Just Me Personally, Again Time & A Place Like Magic posted. Seeing An Awful Lot Of Threads Here Lately That Are Usually Posted In The Models Only Section.

Bro How Do You Type Like This Don't Your Hands Get Tired Also This Question Was Not Geared Toward You Some Girls Have Questions Before They Get Verified And That Is A Okay If You Don't Like It Don't Read It
Not your bro sorry. Second I cam and I do have kids, just do not cam on mfc, third I said as another said that it belonged in the models thread and I stated how I felt about it--and it was made a public post, Sooo not only do I relate on a professional level but it was posted in the public non models forum and I just said how I felt as a member watching a feed about " Too Personal Life" things being brought up on cam. Doesn't mean they don't have the right to do it but it also doesn't mean I can't ninja tip to change the subject! Chill out! Haha..Almost gave you a chill pill but I will play nice. o_O:eek::confused:;) ...Oh almost forgot about the typing thingy you brought up, I have an option on my keyboard that does it, I use it for forums sometimes or emails etc, didn't realize it was on that particular post until it was done with, I do it all the time in posts. It's whatever, I would ask you why you care but I don't really care to be honest. Yes men cam, hopefully the lack of capital letters on this reply were more to your liking I aims to please:wacky: Again, verified or not I did not insult this person or their question.

Well, you should probably change that setting and work on your punctuation because it makes you look silly. As for my feelings? I've been in this biz for nearly four years. Please, please try to hurt my feelings with a chill pill rating. That's adorable.

Anyway, this is off topic and I won't derail further. I do know many models with kids who are some of the most incredible, down-to-earth mothers I have ever met and I applaud them. Many women choose sexwork so they can spend more time with their family and I think that is incredibly noble. (And this is spoken as a die-hard childfree-er.)

Well, you should probably change that setting

I Have No Intention Of Doing So & I Like Using It. Thanks For Your Valuable Input On My "Setting" Though, That's Um.. Adorable? :eek:

I've been in this biz for nearly four years.

*Golf Clap* I Am Not Comparing "Epeens" As Far As How Long One Has Been Camming. Its Um Pointless. Again Adorable. :angelic:

work on your punctuation because it makes you look silly

I Like Silly. Now That Really Is Adorable.:p

I do know many models with kids who are some of the most incredible, down-to-earth mothers I have ever met and I applaud them. Many women choose sexwork so they can spend more time with their family and I think that is incredibly noble.

Well Said. /Agree ;)

Please, please try to hurt my feelings with a chill pill rating. That's adorable.

You Dared Me, I Couldn't Resist A Dare!! :kiss: <---Now That's Adorable! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

• Funny!
Reactions: SMuser69 and Vera
I was on MFC before I got pregnant. Now my husband will watch the baby while I'm on cam. But I breastfeed, so every 3 hours I have to take a break.

I normally put my youngest down for a nap around 10:30am and cam from 11am-2pm before my older kids get out of school... If I feel like camming at night (which is rare) I'll wait until all kids are sleep but by then I'm tired...

Reactions: ToxicLust
^Speaking of weird-looking posts, my ex used to always send text messages and FB posts that had a period after every word (or every couple of words). I didn't know if it was some sort of weird thing with his cell phone, but it drove me crazy. Lol. It looked something like this:

"I. don't know. what you're. talking. about. Try. turning it. on. and off again."

Lol.

• Funny!
Reactions: Influenced
Status
Not open for further replies.