AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models Without Sound

• Thread starter Deleted member 70347
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be perfectly honest I only really visit one room, but I’ve definitely seen that tag in the past on the site.

Would it appeal to me..? I don’t know… music is a big part of the room I visit and I really like the music vibe there 🤷‍♂️
Oh so the audio tag means no sound at all, I assumed it meant no mic. Most non-mic'd models have figured out a way to play music without the mic. If you ever feel experimental and want to find out, let us know how it went? Think it would be interesting to know your opinion.

Edit: CB models that is. I know next to nothing about SC but if you can use OBS there, they can figure it out, too.

Oh so the audio tag means no sound at all, I assumed it meant no mic. Most non-mic'd models have figured out a way to play music without the mic. If you ever feel experimental and want to find out, let us know how it went? Think it would be interesting to know your opinion.

Edit: CB models that is. I know next to nothing about SC but if you can use OBS there, they can figure it out, too.
Ahhh..! Gotcha. Yes, it means no audio whatsoever…

There isn’t a great deal of talking in the room I visit so I guess I wouldn’t mind! Lots of PMs and a really cool playlist :)

Reactions: Vixxen81

You do indeed have the option to use OBS on SC, so it is a possibility..

I will say all rooms I visit without microphones still have some music going on :)

Reactions: Vixxen81
Fantastic feedback, gentlemen. Appreciate you both, @Wuggie and @Maxi_P

I'm sorely tempted to ask Cb for a new tag and I think I might if I don't find it in the list tonight. Thanks again!

• Hugs
Reactions: Wuggie and Maxi
Status
Not open for further replies.