AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Moderators and access to a models private shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2022
Was there ever a time, years back or recently, when a moderator could access their model's private shows? Thank you. Also, if i tastefully spam my models chat with gifs is that really bad, maybe she doesn't mind but it seems like most posts here hate gif spamming moderators even if it is tasteful. I NEVER thank users for tips and i try to only make motivational gif posts, but i do it quite a bit, my model makes pretty boo-coo bucks Thank you!

I noticed that some members on here are pretty serious about cam sites and their moderator duties, and I get the impression that some are putting in like 10-20 hours (per week) of their time...if not more.

35 hours/week is a lot! Damn. 👀

For real. I don't think I know any models who spend that many hours a week on cam, not counting the time required off cam. There may be a week when I've spent 10% of that time on cam as a user.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
For real. I don't think I know any models who spend that many hours a week on cam, not counting the time required off cam. There may be a week when I've spent 10% of that time on cam as a user.
I use Chaturfier to follow models, as I find it better than CB's own Follow system. Chaturfier gives you a profile of when a model has been online over the last four weeks. I've just had a look at the profiles of a few of the girls I follow, and one girl did 40.8 hours in each of the last few weeks (exactly the same times every day, six days a week - she must turn up for her shift at a studio the same as she would turn up for her shift in a factory), another girl's has been 51.5, 51.6, 65.2. One of the other girls I looked at did 70.4 hours the week before last..

I guess if you're relying on it for your living and you don't get many tokens per hour you have to put the hours in.

Upvote 0

I’ve seen models on another forum say that they’ve been doing 8-10 hour shifts on cam. 👀

Upvote 0
yes for 6 months now, sometimes more
Sweety, thats not good. You need to get out more. Experience outside instead spending most of your week staring at a screen that you pay for. That is not healthy.

Seriously talk to a therapist about your excessive screen time on camsites.

I get this gives you some purpose, but 35 hours a week for half a year is really excessive. Please take care of yourself first before putting others frivolous needs before yours. I'll give you an industry secret- mods aren't necessary for camming. I know a lot of cb members think so, but no. It's flair with the ability to silence end of the day. There are bots that can do better jobs at maintaining the chat than humans. The model will survive if you real in your excessive modding. Maybe flourish because members aren't seeing her obsessive mod there all the time anymore. And if she gets mad, she clearly doesn't respect you or your self worth.

Not trying to make you feel bad dude. But get some help.

Upvote 0
Was there ever a time, years back or recently, when a moderator could access their model's private shows? Thank you. Also, if i tastefully spam my models chat with gifs is that really bad, maybe she doesn't mind but it seems like most posts here hate gif spamming moderators even if it is tasteful. I NEVER thank users for tips and i try to only make motivational gif posts, but i do it quite a bit, my model makes pretty boo-coo bucks Thank you!
Hi as a Moderator for HeathAustin8bi7 I to have not been able to see Heath sometimes ~ So you may have to use the forward slash type admit then your sreen name on CB ~ /admit name then hit enter Hope this helps and also I tend to Google question saying for chaturbate and it will find usful information as a mod ~ I for one haven't figured out how to make a GIF to use on CB ~ Johnm if you happen to visit Heaths room on CB I can send you some usful links via PM there from another member has GREAT Info on for MOD and Performers he has been on CB since 2013
Hope this helps See you in chaturbate.com/heathaustin8bi7 ~ Say hello when you make it there Heath is on later PST Zone Weekend during the days sometimes

Upvote 0
yes, i work all of her hours, she is my friend and i have been with her for 6 months.
Sorry for the dp. This doesn't sound like something a friend would allow. I know my friends wouldnt exploit my free time so they can earn money. That is toxic.

I'm not calling her toxic, but this "friendship"

Upvote 0
Everything that Audri said. I'll just add that as a general rule, mods are suckers. They are a source of revenue and maybe someone to talk to when things are slow (although I expect they're boring). Most often a model will make a user a moderator as a gesture of favour to keep him around and spending. That's it.

I realise my saying this is shocking and may be painful and I'm sorry. But at least you know and it's up to you what you want to do about it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.