AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Possible for moderator to view private shows?

• Thread starter Deleted member 71107
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 71107

Hi All - I had a question come up with one of the models I moderate for. They wanted to know if it was possible for a moderator to view a private show without paying the per minute spy fee. It looks like that's not possible with base CB, but is there an app that can allow that? Basically, the model wants to be able to set different spy fees for different user roles (regular, fanclub, moderator). Any help is appreciated!

They wanted to know if it was possible for a moderator to view a private show without paying the per minute spy fee. It looks like that's not possible with base CB, but is there an app that can allow that?

No.

Basically, the model wants to be able to set different spy fees for different user roles (regular, fanclub, moderator).

You should let the model know about this forum so she can visit and ask her questions. Otherwise it kind of seems like you’re sniffing around for a way to watch private shows for free.

Upvote 0
Also not possible to set different spy fees on private shows, it is one price for all . Only thing she can do is set up different prices for ticket shows

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
That's an invitation for a whole lot of butt hurt from clients. Ticket shows are the way to go.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Why do they want to give free access to mods? No offense but that's stupid as hell. Mods arent needed in privates. Model is more than capable of handling any unruliness during so.

Upvote 0
Why do they want to give free access to mods? No offense but that's stupid as hell. Mods arent needed in privates. Model is more than capable of handling any unruliness during so.

Plus besides, in CB the way for a person to spy on a show means you can't see what is being written by the two in the private, so it'd be pointless anyway. I don't even think you can see who is int he show with the model, .
I don't think it's for any "mod" duties anyway, just the sake of getting freebies as a mod

Upvote 0
First the studio can see and hear everything, if you received a studio company phone with software loaded, they are listening in on all your calls as well. Personal. private and viewing in both directions of the phone on and off the loo. Everything is recorded for their "safety purposes" . speak to tech support but yes models can allow or not allow. Either the model unknowingly allow permissions to knights, who or studio gave him access. Always request to personally record the session. Your copy will be edited. Exclusive do not exist between two parties, unless in person.

Upvote 0
My friend has her Spy rate set as the same price as Exclusive on SC. She also sets a high Spy rate on CB. She basically doesn't like Spy shows (She calls them "peeps", lol) and actively tries to discourage them.

Upvote 0
Regular users pay 150tokens to get in.
Mods will need to pay 2000tokens. :rofl:

btw. I despise almost all mods. 99.99% of them are freeloaders. The other 0.01% actually tip quite well (surprisingly).
I asked my friend if I could be a knight in her SC room. She looked confused and answered "I'll ask admins". The answer was no. Her studio admins are her mods. So, no. Mods are not necessary.

Upvote 0
I asked my friend if I could be a knight in her SC room. She looked confused and answered "I'll ask admins". The answer was no. Her studio admins are her mods. So, no. Mods are not necessary.
Dont ask to be mod/knight. It's tacky

Upvote 0
You are right. I kind of did it in a round about way. "Are you allowed to have knights in your room?" I think she still saw through it. :(
Of course she did. Its pretty dumb that you thought you were smarter than her.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.