AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private chat question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 2, 2023
I was recently in a non-exclusive private on stripchat. Is it possible for spies to tip during this.? Also is the model able to read messages from other users while in private? The reason I am asking, is the model and I were just having a conversation and she mentioned to me that, one of her other regular members was spying and then I hear the tip sound several times. Maybe she was just reacting to the tip sound, but she appeared to be reading and perhaps replying to messages other than mine. She is also on Chaturbate, but I know for a fact she was not online there during our private time. She is very good about leaving that site immediately when we go private. I have been in public chat when this guy is there and he will tip 1 token, like twenty times in succession, rather than tipping 20 one time. Thanks for your time reading and I appreciate any responses.

I was recently in a non-exclusive private on stripchat. Is it possible for spies to tip during this.? Also is the model able to read messages from other users while in private? The reason I am asking, is the model and I were just having a conversation and she mentioned to me that, one of her other regular members was spying and then I hear the tip sound several times. Maybe she was just reacting to the tip sound, but she appeared to be reading and perhaps replying to messages other than mine. She is also on Chaturbate, but I know for a fact she was not online there during our private time. She is very good about leaving that site immediately when we go private. I have been in public chat when this guy is there and he will tip 1 token, like twenty times in succession, rather than tipping 20 one time. Thanks for your time reading and I appreciate any responses.
the private message system does in general always allow messages from users no matter where the model is, offline, online, public or private, so in theory, yes they can talk with others at the same time.. when someone is spying they can only send private tips on SC, which means they will NOT trigger the sound nor will they trigger any vibrations from Lovense, you can read more about that here: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...-show-on-other-site.49758/page-4#post-1212827

Reactions: shadowleft
Upvote 0
the private message system does in general always allow messages from users no matter where the model is, offline, online, public or private, so in theory, yes they can talk with others at the same time.. when someone is spying they can only send private tips on SC, which means they will NOT trigger the sound nor will they trigger any vibrations from Lovense, you can read more about that here: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...-show-on-other-site.49758/page-4#post-1212827
I also mentioned in that thread that I for sure had a situation that tips from a spy activated my lovense (I'm not sure about tip sounds, I sometimes turn them off). So in theory it shouldn't be possible but maybe a bug happened that allowed it if it was really the stripchat tip sound.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
Thank you for the reply and the additional link. This is really the only model I spend time with, not sure how I will approach the subject with her. She was clearly being tipped from another site. Like I said she told me this guy was spying. I specifically asked "why do I hear tipping sounds?" She said that is just what he does. He sends repeated small tips. She does not use a lovense.

Upvote 0
Hey @shadowleft
Sounds like this model breached many rules with you and should be reported to our Support team.

I also have some great info on this thread about tipping sounds, spying, etc. during private shows:
Thanks Charlie. This model has been wonderful to me. I would prefer to address it with her personally and not report it at this time. I will consider this in the future if it happens again, or will find a new model to connect with.

Upvote 0
I understand not wanting to report the model if she is the only one you visit and sounds like a favourite.

Try this:
🔹 Before entering a private show with this model, express your expectations i.e. kindly ask the model to turn off spy-mode and/or any additional streams.
🔹 Advise the model you are taking her to private because you want to spend time with her, and have her all to yourself, without any distractions.

If the model declines to do that, it's up to you whether you proceed to the private show with her, and just accept the situation.
If you choose not to, we have so many wonderful and amazing models who value our users enough to give them their full, undivided attention, and who respect our rules.

Upvote 0
I also mentioned in that thread that I for sure had a situation that tips from a spy activated my lovense (I'm not sure about tip sounds, I sometimes turn them off). So in theory it shouldn't be possible but maybe a bug happened that allowed it if it was really the stripchat tip sound.
Thank you for the reply. This is really the only model I spend time with, not sure how I will approach the subject with her. She did not deny the tips and it did seem to be the stripchat sound. Like I said she told me this guy was spying. He and I seem to have a friendly competition for her time. I specifically asked "why do I hear tipping sounds?" She said that is just what he does. He sends repeated small tips. She does not use a lovense. When I asked about it she did not hesitate with her response, and did not appear to be hiding anything, so maybe you are correct that it was some kind of bug. I do not want to report this, as this model has been wonderful to me. I definitely don't want to accuse her of something that was not intentional or her fault.

Upvote 0
I understand not wanting to report the model if she is the only one you visit and sounds like a favourite.

Try this:
🔹 Before entering a private show with this model, express your expectations i.e. kindly ask the model to turn off spy-mode and/or any additional streams.
🔹 Advise the model you are taking her to private because you want to spend time with her, and have her all to yourself, without any distractions.

If the model declines to do that, it's up to you whether you proceed to the private show with her, and just accept the situation.
If you choose not to, we have so many wonderful and amazing models who value our users enough to give them their full, undivided attention, and who respect our rules.
Thank you. I sure sounded like the stripchat tip noise and she did not hesitate at all to tell me. In fact during our chat, she started laughing and said, you are not going to believe who is spying on us, and then the tip sounds happened. This other member and I seem to have a friendly competition for the models attention. I am sure he knew she was in private with me.

Upvote 0
Thank you. I sure sounded like the stripchat tip noise and she did not hesitate at all to tell me. In fact during our chat, she started laughing and said, you are not going to believe who is spying on us, and then the tip sounds happened. This other member and I seem to have a friendly competition for the models attention. I am sure he knew she was in private with me.
Except that, as Charlie said, a spying user form SC cannot interact with the model *during* the pvt they are spying on.

Upvote 0
Except that, as Charlie said, a spying user form SC cannot interact with the model *during* the pvt they are spying on.
Thanks, so she must have had another site open that I am not aware she is on. I also follow her on Chatrubate, so can see that she closes that one.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Thanks, so she must have had another site open that I am not aware she is on. I also follow her on Chatrubate, so can see that she closes that one.
please also note that Mika_kedi mentioned that tips have set off her lovense before, so I would imagine it could also set off the sounds, if it sounded like SC, I'm very sure it is SC, from all the sounds I know, no other site sounds the same.

it is also worth noting that I do believe they can still PM with all users as that can be done from anywhere right? I know for damn sure I've gotten a PM from a girl I knew was in a private before.. I'm not saying that she did do this, but if that counts as interacting, I guess that part is possible also.

I just didn't want you to go accusing someone of doing something they might not have done, it could cause unintended drama really quick

Upvote 0
please also note that Mika_kedi mentioned that tips have set off her lovense before, so I would imagine it could also set off the sounds, if it sounded like SC, I'm very sure it is SC, from all the sounds I know, no other site sounds the same.

it is also worth noting that I do believe they can still PM with all users as that can be done from anywhere right? I know for damn sure I've gotten a PM from a girl I knew was in a private before.. I'm not saying that she did do this, but if that counts as interacting, I guess that part is possible also.

I just didn't want you to go accusing someone of doing something they might not have done, it could cause unintended drama really quick
Thanks, I really appreciate this. When we go private now, I ask politely if she remembered to close any other streams she may have had open. The only one I am not sure about is Loyalfans. I am not very famillar with streaming options, ease of keeping in open and communicating as well as tips and sounds on that site. I think that may be one she had open last time.

Upvote 0
Thanks, I really appreciate this. When we go private now, I ask politely if she remembered to close any other streams she may have had open. The only one I am not sure about is Loyalfans. I am not very famillar with streaming options, ease of keeping in open and communicating as well as tips and sounds on that site. I think that may be one she had open last time.
Please also consider that this is supposed to be a good experience for you, if it doesn't sit right with you, don't do privates with this model until you have figured it out for yourself

I once got told something that helped me with seeing stuff like this; If you had a friend that told you about this situation, what would your suggestion be that they did? - Follow your own advice now.

not sure if this will help you =)

Upvote 0