AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

private chat questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 2, 2023
I was recently in a non-exclusive private on stripchat. Is it possible for spies to tip during this.? Also is the model able to read messages from other users while in private? The reason I am asking, is the model and I were just having a conversation and she mentioned to me that, one of her other regular members was spying and then I hear the tip sound several times. Maybe she was just reacting to the tip sound, but she appeared to be reading and perhaps replying to messages other than mine. She is also on Chaturbate, but I know for a fact she was not online there during our private time. She is very good about leaving that site immediately when we go private. I have been in public chat when this guy is there and he will tip 1 token, like twenty times in succession, rather than tipping 20 one time. Thanks for your time reading and I appreciate any responses.

I was recently in a non-exclusive private on stripchat. Is it possible for spies to tip during this.? Also is the model able to read messages from other users while in private? The reason I am asking, is the model and I were just having a conversation and she mentioned to me that, one of her other regular members was spying and then I hear the tip sound several times. Maybe she was just reacting to the tip sound, but she appeared to be reading and perhaps replying to messages other than mine. She is also on Chaturbate, but I know for a fact she was not online there during our private time. She is very good about leaving that site immediately when we go private. I have been in public chat when this guy is there and he will tip 1 token, like twenty times in succession, rather than tipping 20 one time. Thanks for your time reading and I appreciate any responses.
Most of what you want to know is in this post by one of the SC reps here in another older thread.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...-ticket-show-on-other-site.49758/post-1212827

You should never care what anyone is tipping a model. That is none of your business if another user tips one token at a time or not. Just worry about YOURSELF forever !

You should never care what anyone is tipping a model. That is none of your business if another user tips one token at a time or not. Just worry about YOURSELF forever !
Thanks for the comment. You are exactly right. This was about three months ago when I wrote this. The model and I have excellent rapport now and have a lot of fun and a mutual respect for one another. Thanks again for taking time to reply. I appreciate it.