AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mom !

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not full time, though I would like to be. Last time I did this I didn't have a kiddo. Now the spawn is 4, so my only real chance is when they're at school or after they go to bed. Husband and I are in negotiation for how to manage more, ideally I'd want him to mod for me while he plays video games and I "go to work" so to speak. Unfortunately, the husband wants to be part of the action (understandable).

If I had my way, I would cam all night and sleep while kiddo's at school. Unfortunately I'm gonna be starting a new job soon that's gonna cut into that time (although more consistent income is cool.)

How many hours do you aim for at night?

I'm not full time, though I would like to be. Last time I did this I didn't have a kiddo. Now the spawn is 4, so my only real chance is when they're at school or after they go to bed. Husband and I are in negotiation for how to manage more, ideally I'd want him to mod for me while he plays video games and I "go to work" so to speak. Unfortunately, the husband wants to be part of the action (understandable).

If I had my way, I would cam all night and sleep while kiddo's at school. Unfortunately I'm gonna be starting a new job soon that's gonna cut into that time (although more consistent income is cool.)

How many hours do you aim for at night?
I understand, I am a single mother, I have a babysitter at night, and I rest while the child is at school, almost 9 years old. I usually force myself to stay 6 hours, but if it's too quiet I leave faster.

I live with the Father and have 2 kids (baby and nearly 4). We have a big place, and I have a room for camming which is at the opposite end of the house from the living room. I go on nights, but my partner and I have the deal that if he does the majority of the childcare, I pay the majority of the bills. He works a little and goes to school too, but he does things where he sets his own schedule. His classes are all online, and basically, he takes the full-time childcare role. It's old-fashioned, I actually don't know anyone else who shares finances with their partner anymore, but it works for us. Our rent is astronomical and food bills per month are really high too, so we've had to strategize.

With breastfeeding, it is a bit difficult because I'm up a lot through the night, but we make it work, and supplement with formula when I can't manage a feeding.

Since he's doing all of this and putting his own career ambitions on the back burner, I'm also the one who will be buying a house, even though it will be in both of our names.

I live with the Father and have 2 kids (baby and nearly 4). We have a big place, and I have a room for camming which is at the opposite end of the house from the living room. I go on nights, but my partner and I have the deal that if he does the majority of the childcare, I pay the majority of the bills. He works a little and goes to school too, but he does things where he sets his own schedule. His classes are all online, and basically, he takes the full-time childcare role. It's old-fashioned, I actually don't know anyone else who shares finances with their partner anymore, but it works for us. Our rent is astronomical and food bills per month are really high too, so we've had to strategize.

With breastfeeding, it is a bit difficult because I'm up a lot through the night, but we make it work, and supplement with formula when I can't manage a feeding.

Since he's doing all of this and putting his own career ambitions on the back burner, I'm also the one who will be buying a house, even though it will be in both of our names.

How nice, it's good to have someone to help. I remember what it was like when it was my baby. Hard times ^^

How nice, it's good to have someone to help. I remember what it was like when it was my baby. Hard times ^^
My first was way more difficult! But, I know what you mean.

Reactions: Mel1
Status
Not open for further replies.