AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

More stupid questions from a newbie couple…….

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohmystarz said:
It does sound fishy. It seems like he is forcing her to do something that he has even admitted she wasn't really prepared to do. He has even said it seems like she isn't prepared to do this. This seems destined to fail, there shouldn't HAVE to be someone pushing her into this. If it is illegal to do this for a living, you are putting her at risk just as much as you are putting yourself at risk.

Honestly, it sounds as if she shouldn't be in this business unless she chooses it herself. You simply can't force her to do something she doesn't seem to want to do.
Exactly. Here's my guess about the scenario.

He spends much time watching cam girls rake in "easy money" (in his opinion).

Doesn't want to get a job of his own to support the two of them.

Would rather convince wife that her doing this would be the best thing.

Imagines he'll reap the benefits (income, freedom, not having to work, watch her do sexy shit) while she is the one putting her body and face out there.

AmberCutie said:
ohmystarz said:
It does sound fishy. It seems like he is forcing her to do something that he has even admitted she wasn't really prepared to do. He has even said it seems like she isn't prepared to do this. This seems destined to fail, there shouldn't HAVE to be someone pushing her into this. If it is illegal to do this for a living, you are putting her at risk just as much as you are putting yourself at risk.

Honestly, it sounds as if she shouldn't be in this business unless she chooses it herself. You simply can't force her to do something she doesn't seem to want to do.

Imagines he'll reap the benefits (income, freedom, not having to work, watch her do sexy shit) while she is the one putting her body and face out there.

Woe be the man who thinks this is an easy job... cam models work their ass off to make a living. This definitely is not "easy" money. Most models spend hundreds investing in the equipment they need and spend more hours than a 9-5 job maintaining their online lives. This job is high stress and high risk.

Evvie said:
AmberCutie said:
ohmystarz said:

Woe be the man who thinks this is an easy job... cam models work their ass off to make a living. This definitely is not "easy" money. Most models spend hundreds investing in the equipment they need and spend more hours than a 9-5 job maintaining their online lives. This job is high stress and high risk.
Precisely. So this guy is really in for disappointment when it's not as easy as he thinks it'll be for his wife (if she even exists, at this point he could be just living in a fantasy world.)

If this really is an honest thread, I'd suggest going to a veeeeerrrrry small cam site to start out. Because this plan will NOT work on MFC for more than a few bucks an hour, at most.

She doesn't need you to type for her or instruct her. The ONLY way that this would be a shared job is if you were to do as some girls have suggested and join her on camera on a couples friendly site. Everyone deserves to do their own work as they see fit. You don't have the right to infringe on that, and doing so will likely make your wife feel used. Your presence, should she decide to try MFC, will only be a nuisance and quite possibly a hindrance. English isn't completely necessary on MFC if she can smile and thank people for tips. I'm sure she would pick up a lot of language over time. Your plan would take that away from her. Your plan takes all the power away from her.

Yeah I'll just come out and say it, the whole thing sounds like
a) a fantasy
b) a lazy guy who wants to pimp out his wife so he doesnt have to do things. Theres a lot more that feeds into some Orientalist stereotypes I'm sure.

Wow, I wake up to getting attacked by angry camgirls…..

Impossible to reply to all individually, but most are same.

First, I will state that I am not forcing my wife to do this. She saw me lurking on a camsex site and asked me about it and I researched and she got excited by the potential of making $$ at home. She actually wants to do it as she is just reawakening sexually and I really don’t have any problems/jealousy issues with her doing and as I clearly stated after my first tongue lashing from you girls, I’ll just help her get started then let her play on her own. So, please don’t say or imply that I am exploiting a poor innocent 3rd world girl!!

In actual fact, her spoken English is quite passable, but with a bit of an accent, maybe the same as most Filipinas, who do seem to keep busy. It’s her computer and typing skills that are lacking, but should pick up as she is not stupid.

As far as her shyness in front of the cam…..she is relaxing in front of it now that we have done a few rehearsals and is gaining more self confidence by seeing that her body shape and movements are at least as good as 70% of the other girls on cam. I’m sure that most of you girls that went directly into camming were a little camera shy at first, but got over it in time, right??

We have been married [with children] 10+ yrs paying all the bills [supporting her and extended family] and she is now more free to explore her sexuality and get a part time job that she is looking forward to. Being more $$ independent will only help her self esteem. There are not many opportunities for Thais and foreigners here that pay a decent wage……minimum wage is $6/day and most work for less than that.

As far as my involvement in her new career as a camgirl, I will heed your advise and will ease out of the room once she gets confident. You western women are a much more independent and confident breed than Asian women, but I would guess that most of you had some guidance or support at first.

As far as the legalities, this is Asia, where there are lots of rules being broken, especially in the sex industry and most problems can be ironed out on the spot with a little ‘tea money’ or ‘greasing the wheel’ ….instant justice.

As far as the MFC Asian page being closed down, there are still a handful [20-30] of mostly Filipinas when you use the regional filtering and I can see that my wife can compete with them in both looks, attitude and personality.

Maybe, [as suggested] we could start out on a smaller site than MFC.......any suggestions for smaller, but secure and reputable sites for beginners??

So, please lighten up girls……I thought this forum was for support

I already suggested Streamate, but it looks like you blatantly ignored that post. :roll:

Reactions: Jupiter551
You say you will ease out of the room once she is more comfortable. What you have to realise though is being in the room in the first place (if it is not on a couple friendly site) can hurt her chance of ever making good money. And really she doesn't need great typing skills. She can talk and keep typing to a minimum. As long as she can read the chat and answer back she is fine. Girls who type and never talk usually dont make as much. If she is insecure about her accent she shouldn't be. Lots of guys will find it sexy :)

If you are worried about her computer and typing skills...

Start the webcam for her
Type in a room topic for her
Start the broadcaster.

She does not need to type. I have gone days without typing to people in my shows. And once the site is broadcasting, you don't even need to touch the computer (except to accept a private, but I imagine she can click the mouse).

There is literally no need for you to be in the room with her. If your wife wants you there with her, maybe you should just come out and say it. Otherwise, it sounds to us like you don't trust your wife to do well and you want to be in the room despite the personal advice from some extremely experienced, high-ranking, and talented camgirls.

You western women are a much more independent and confident breed than Asian women, but I would guess that most of you had some guidance or support at first.
I'm warning you now...there is about to be a rant below. I'm pissed off.
You guess the FUCK wrong Mr.

This is the most insulting thing I've seen you write yet.

WHY THE FUCK do we need guidance or support.

I did this on my own. I got out of a shitty marriage. I couldn't afford to write my paycheck at the shelter I was running with 15 staff at the age of 21 and I decided after watching gorgeous INDEPENDENT women like AshaSnow make it work, that I needed to try this!

I'm NOT the exception to the rule. I know the stories of MANY of the girls here, and I have many camgirls that are close friends. 95% of them did this ON their own. Figured it out on their own.

The 5% that didn't had friends that were camgirls who introduced them to it!

OK wait.

I take it back.
I lied.

I did get AMAZING support and guidance when i started out.
From the camgirls on this forum.

Not from my boyfriend, my husband or my pimp.
You are making WILD assumptions that are sexist, rude and degrading to ME! QUIT IT!!!!

And yes, though Jessi might not be angry with you - I am after you said this!

[quote="supportave husband']You western women are a much more independent and confident breed than Asian women, but I would guess that most of you had some guidance or support at first.[/quote]
I actually know and go to school with several Asian women who are VERY confident and independent. They'd be pretty damn offended if they read a statement like this, especially considering that going back to school and graduating was something they chose on their own, without assistance of any kind. It's just rude....

Assumptions make you look like an ass.

I agree that you being in her room at all would just be hurting her income. I am an active, paying member on mfc, and as a camgirl a bit more understanding about certain things BUT it is a huge turn off and definitely off putting when you see someone else typing for the model. Most people come to camsites and frequent their favorite models for the personal aspect. And as Evie said, sometimes I too go long periods of time without typing. She could even turn off PM's and you could write some topics in a text document that she could just copy and paste. Why dont you put your energy into helping her learn to type instead of being in her room.

And most models DONT have support from anyone when they start. I hadnt even watched a cam model when I first started. I was clueless and learned as I went. You would be surprised at how many models did the same and at the fact that very often models hide camming from family and friends. Therefor dont have anyone to guide or support them. This forum is awesome for that but again, some of us dont find this until some time has passed in their camming venture.

Reactions: AliceDoe
You sir, are sadly mistaken...

I am submissive. I am incredibly shy. I was terribly unsure of myself. The only support I got was

"You should try this. I know you'll be good at it and I think you'd like it."
"Watch the other models to see what they do."
"You should set the lights up this way."
"I have never seen you so horny and excited!" (proceed with the fucking, one of the best we've ever had)

Again, I am submissive, and this was my partner talking to me. This is everything he said to me about it in the process of bringing it up through the first couple days of it. He never typed in my room, never gave me directions on what I should and shouldn't do, and never made a big deal out of it.

I didn't even find this forum until a few months after I started. So no support from here at the beginning either.

supportave husband said:
As far as her shyness in front of the cam…..she is relaxing in front of it now that we have done a few rehearsals and is gaining more self confidence by seeing that her body shape and movements are at least as good as 70% of the other girls on cam. I’m sure that most of you girls that went directly into camming were a little camera shy at first, but got over it in time, right?

I just want to say that in order for her to make it on MFC or any site, you don't need to be at least as good as 70% of the other girls, you just have to be yourself. So let her start, teach her some computer basics, then step out of the room and let her stumble her way along. It's the only way you'll ever really learn how to work the behind the scenes aspect of MFC.

Most girls that get into this aren't so much camera shy, but unsure of what their boundaries are. It's new territory.

I'll just repeat what others have said already. Try streamate.com, sign up as a couple and get the hang of it together and then if she wants to do it alone, help her sign up an individual account. MFC doesn't allow men even in the room with models. You will get banned if a troll turns you in. You will lose all tokens made. End of story. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: LadyLuna
Can we get rid of this guy yet? The way he talks about his wife like a prized cow to rank and sell by the pound is making me puke. Well, everything makes me puke these days but still. :banghead:

I don't find anything offensive about what the OP has said (except maybe the blatant generalization about Asian woman). I'm sure a lot of us DID have some support when we first started camming, whether it was from this forum, or a good (girl) friend encouraging us to give it a try, or a boyfriend.
He doesn't sound like an overbearing husband to me, just someone who is asking some questions to help his wife get involved in camming. Maybe she doesn't have the English writing skills to post something as articulate in the forum. No big deal. I'm sure a lot of us were shy or a bit uncomfortable on cam at first too. There's nothing wrong with that and it doesn't mean someone doesn't WANT to try camming.

I don't think MFC is the site for you, however. I think a lot of the Asian girls that were on the Asian homepage were probably making not significantly much more than minimum wage in wherever they are from; definitely not a wage to supplement a foreigners way of life in Asia. As already said, Streamate might be a good choice for you. Your number one priority should be on internet connection (seriously. Get the best you can possibly get especially since your connection to the servers will be worse than for US and Canada girls). Secondly have her work on improving her written and spoken English. She probably won't need to type much at all (especially on Streamate) to be honest, just look hot and wait to be taken private.

Good luck to you both!

Many Thanks to the few positive replies and to the negative 'feminazi Amerikan bitches' that take offense at my sincere request for a little friendly advise and support in this brand new venture for my Thai wife and I....yes we are partners.......

The remark I made.....'You western women are a much more independent and confident breed than Asian women, but I would guess that most of you had some guidance or support at first.' seems to have ticked off a few of you western women living in your 'Amerikan bubble world' and not knowing anything outside of your comfort zone.
The reality is that Asia IS a decade or more behind the west in a lot of ways.......cultural sophistication, computer skills and more. A remark was made comparing Asians [in the western school system] with Asians here.........BS!!.......not the same and if you have immersed yourself into Asian culture for 2 decades [like me], you will know that the average Asian [man or woman] is maybe a decade or more behind the average western man or woman in terms of cultural sophistication [and maybe better for it?]. That’s why I left Amerika and married an Asian woman…..thanks for reminding me!!

CammiStar said:
I had a really long thread typed out..but basically it boils down to this..

You sound like an asshole.

Signed,
'feminazi Amerikan bitch"

P.S. - If you are in fact American why the fuck can't you spell it?
Ha ha! Have I ever told you I adore you?

You saying you left America to marry a Thai lady because us "Amerikan" women are too advanced and independent for you is incredibly offensive to both American and Thai women. You sound like my father, who married a Filipino lady that he hardly knew, after my incredibly independent and headstrong American mother threw his shady ass to the curb. I don't blame the girl at all, she was trying to better her life, but from my perspective on my father, it's called exploiting, and it's not fucking cool. Biggest douche on the planet, and I'm still hoping she grows some balls and leaves the asshole. They also work together and split pay and he orders her around and it disgusts me. If you have any sense of decency, you'll teach your wife how to speak English/get her English lessons and show her around a computer, if she is serious about becoming a cam model. Tits and ass are a dime a dozen on the internet. Men are interested in personality/a personal experience far more than they are interested in watching some random girl fuck herself while someone else is obviously typing. That skeeves most decent men out. If her English isn't up to conversational level, a website like streamates would be her best bet. But if she's camming solo, you have to let her be solo. And this has to be something she wants to do, for herself. Also, camming is not as lucrative as a lot of guys think it is. It's a lot of fucking hard work, for sometimes ZERO pay.

supportave husband said:
Many Thanks to the few positive replies and to the negative 'feminazi Amerikan bitches' that take offense at my sincere request for a little friendly advise and support in this brand new venture for my Thai wife and I....yes we are partners.......

The remark I made.....'You western women are a much more independent and confident breed than Asian women, but I would guess that most of you had some guidance or support at first.' seems to have ticked off a few of you western women living in your 'Amerikan bubble world' and not knowing anything outside of your comfort zone.
The reality is that Asia IS a decade or more behind the west in a lot of ways.......cultural sophistication, computer skills and more. A remark was made comparing Asians [in the western school system] with Asians here.........BS!!.......not the same and if you have immersed yourself into Asian culture for 2 decades [like me], you will know that the average Asian [man or woman] is maybe a decade or more behind the average western man or woman in terms of cultural sophistication [and maybe better for it?]. That’s why I left Amerika and married an Asian woman…..thanks for reminding me!!

Yes, you got some negative responses (which you earned lol)..but you also got some good advice and if you didn't want the truth why did you ask? I feel bad that your wife is most likely destined to fail with your "help".

IooQc.gif

Haha. "Feminazi Amerikan Bitches".... oh dear :?
I see this kind of thing a lot on the interwebs. It's not a good sign for progressive thinking, is it?
Every chick who is able to express their opinion, or questions a MAN, DAMMIT!!, or is proud of their independence, or has the confidence to be themselves, is not a feminist. And those that ARE feminists, aren't doing anything wrong really, are they? Implicitly equating feminists with nazis says more negative things about you than a whole army of those "Feminazi Amerikan Bitches" ever could in a thread like this.
Please reflect on your attitiudes towards women and come back when you're able to disagree with what a woman says without dismissing her as a "Feminazi Amerikan Bitch", yeah?

You, sir, are a scumbag. You are a sexist pig that exploits women and have no respect for us. You have taken up our time by asking, honestly, stupid questions that you should have been able to figure out yourself. When you get our advice and it doesn't fit with the way you plan to do this, you ignore it - why do you seek our help if you're not going to listen anyway???

MFC is NOT for you - you won't make money! And honestly I fear for the safety of your wife if she does not make hundreds of dollars a night!

You should NEVER be behind the camera typing for her, it will make the guys leave at once! There are way too many women out there that speak for themselves and have great personalities - members will not spend their money to talk to the HUSBAND!! They don't even want to think about the fact that she is married, and there you'd be reminding them constantly! There's no "fading out my involvement" because you should NOT BE INVOLVED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

VERY FEW of us had "support" from anyone when we started out!! I didn't even have the support of knowing if there are any cam girls even in the same country as me - I was 100% alone in this! After 6 months of camming I found this forum and it has helped me stay sane because it is great support between a group of wonderful, smart, sharing and independent women in roughly the same situation - this forum is NOT a "guide to all the tricks of the trade" for you to use! Teach your wife English and let her seek support with us, because this place is mostly about emotional support and you have NOT ONCE mentioned HER feelings! We would welcome her with open arms!

You say YOURSELF that you left America (fucking learn to spell your own home country, douche!! I know the name of mine in several different languages and you don't even know it in your native tongue??) because the women there are too independent - which makes you exactly the kind of man I thought you were the first time I read your post! You married this woman because you knew that she had been raised to obey men - not to lift her up and build her confidence to where it should be, but to exploit it to live in your twisted little world where women are below men! I suppose you hate that you were born in an age where women have all these rights and all this power, huh? Well I sure wish we could send you back to the 1800:s where you belong!

Asian women brought up in Asia can be JUST as independent and strong as western women if given the chance! I know this because I have travelled the world and the world has travelled to me. We had a Japanese exchange student living with us when I grew up, and I had a young South Korean girl for a roommate when I spent some time in a Kibbutz - they were both smart and strong women who stood up for themselves and provided good, equal company to both us women and the guys in the commune. That you refer to us as different "BREEDS" tells me that you, on top of being sexist, you are also a racist asshole!! (I mean, really, stop calling her your "Thai wife", we fucking know she's Thai - you don't have to repeat it EVERY time you mention her!!)

You obviously have not understood this forum at all, since you're calling us "feminazi amerikan bitches"! This is an INTERNATIONAL forum! I personally am Swedish, there are also plenty of UK and European women here! And to call us feminazi because we care about your wife is just ignorant! You're an asshole and no one should have to be married to you!

If you have in fact spent time on cam sites you would KNOW that many girls speak instead of type! Personally I usually type because my mother is asleep in the other room, but as you can see I don't have any problem at all expressing myself in script in English! I also take every opportunity to be online when she is away as to be able to speak - because I make more money when I do!

If the situation in Thailand (because, really, the whole continent of Asia is NOT the same all over!!) is that you can easily break laws and get away with a bribe, then WHY did you bring it up in the first place??

Regarding the Asian MFC, it was shut down and many of the models were blocked (if I remember correctly).. MFC naturally will not keep big chunk of the world blocked though so naturally there are now some asian models on the regular site. No one said that Asians are no longer allowed on MFC - we just said that there used to be a separate site for Asia that was shut down because people wouldn't stick to the rules.

Could you please actually write "money" instead of just making dollar signs? I find it very juvenile and annoying when you cut up your text like that...

You say you will heed our advice, but we never did advice you to "ease out of the room once she gets confident" - we told you to stay the fuck out of the room from the beginning because you have nothing there to do!

I would say that you should take this opportunity to let your wife find her confidence and self-worth and become more independent as a woman - but it is obvious that you don't want that!

Frankly, your obvious views that women are incapable makes me wonder why the hell you came to us for help in the first place! Especially since you won't listen to ANY of the advice we give you!

You make me sick, you are a big part of what is wrong with this world and I feel for your poor wife that has to spend her life with you.

supportave husband said:

I hope your wife cuts your dick off. This post was ridiculously fucked up, && NOT necessary in the least bit. You sound like a giant piece of fucking shit, && I do not fucking like your bitch ass. 'feminazi Amerikan bitches' oh fucking really? Hooked on Phonics didn't fucking work for you bitch? It's AMERICAN. Learn the fuck how to spell it.

You came here asking for advice. It was fucking given. Then you get all extra bitchmade && fucking butthurt, cause you didn't like what you were told? Get the fuck out of here. What, are you fucking five years old? Get fucking real.

I am almost positive you left AMERICA in search of finding a women who is not Westernly civilized, aka someone who would put up with your bullshit sexist/racist attitude. Because no woman here would deal with your bitch ass, so instead you decided to find someone who would put up with your shit, && you take advantage. Women like us would own your ass.

Who the fuck are you to assume that any of us don't know what it's like to be "outside of our comfort zone"? Bitch, you don't know my life.

I really could give a shit less if this get's me in trouble or not, but I fucking HATE people like you. Go die in a fire.

P.S. The only reality here, is that you a bonafide fucking ASSHAT.

supportave husband said:

I guess I'm the ranty feminazi bitch. I don't go on tirades like that often - but you pushed a button.

I'm NOT an american.
I'm a New Zealander living in the states with ZERO desire for citizenship.
I've been SO far outside of my comfort zone my brain still can't comprehend it.

Just saying.

I just did not like your wild 'guesses' - its RUDE to make assumptions like that. You made it sound like we all couldn't DO this without a little support at the start. You had previously said 'we all know theres someone behind the scenes' or something along those lines.

It seemed to be outside of your scope of belief that many or most camgirls can do this ALL alone, without support - independently. I find that highly insulting.

I will however say that you have the right to be insulted if someone on here makes wild guesses or assumptions about you and your relationship with your wife. Which is why I never did that. I don't KNOW you. I don't know your wife. So I'm not going to make assumptions about you both.
Please show ME and the women of this community the same courtesy. (many of us are not American by the way. There is at least one highly successful model who has been on and off the forums who is based in Thailnd)

Feminism - The belief that a person's sex or gender should not impact the value or opportunities they have in society. That people should be treated based on their own merits as an individual, not by what's between their legs or how they identify.
Nazism - a form of extreme socialism featuring racism and expansionism and obedience to a strong leader
:think:

Honestly dude from what you say about asian women...you sound more like a nazi. If a bitch is a woman who disagrees with you, then I'm happy to be one!

- A CANADIAN bitch who got her guidance and support from experienced women in the industry, NOT from her boyfriend.

Guys like this fucking suck but they always make me LOL.
He pretty much just admitted he's too insecure to handle a strong, well educated and well cultured independent woman.

Don't turn your insecurities on other people and try to make their positive traits out into negative ones just because you can't handle them. Its a clear sign that you're a toolbag and that you really need to grow a pair of balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.