AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Most Awkward Moments

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jayne_Black said:
That awkward moment when you order sex toys off Amazon and the shipping accidentally defaults to your moms address and you don't even realize it until you track the package and see that it's already been delivered.
I am so glad I'm not the only person who's ever done that, except in my case it was $200 worth of BDSM gear (a chastity belt, anal plug, and a cock and ball harness in case anyone is wondering). Most awkward/mortifying week of my life!

kinkiboi4fun said:
Jayne_Black said:
That awkward moment when you order sex toys off Amazon and the shipping accidentally defaults to your moms address and you don't even realize it until you track the package and see that it's already been delivered.
I am so glad I'm not the only person who's ever done that, except in my case it was $200 worth of BDSM gear (a chastity belt, anal plug, and a cock and ball harness in case anyone is wondering). Most awkward/mortifying week of my life!

"Um...happy birthday, Mom?"

kinkiboi4fun said:
Jayne_Black said:
I don't get it. Did it get sent to your mom's address, and she regularly opens mail/packages addressed to you...

OR was it sent to your mom's address AND addressed to her?

I mean if your mom opens up other people's shit, you/she might have bigger problems that her knowing you buy sex toys. :?

schlmoe said:
kinkiboi4fun said:
Jayne_Black said:
I don't get it. Did it get sent to your mom's address, and she regularly opens mail/packages addressed to you...

I mean if your mom opens up other people's shit, you/she might have bigger problems that her knowing you buy sex toys. :?
In the amazon address book you can save multiple addresses you ship stuff too. So, I've bought stuff for my dad because he doesn't have an amazon account. It saves their name with the address. Next time you order something it could be still set to use that address and name. This gets even more tricky if you have one click ordering turned on. It's real easy to not notice then.

That awkward moment when you're editing a custom video you feel really good about and the best part of the video is completely out of focus. :woops:

That awkward moment when a glitch in uploading fucks up a video, you have sold it SEVERAL times over and no one tells you that the first half is in fast forward for six months.... No wonder they never came back to buy more! ha ha ha

Still trying to figure out the guys who told me it was hot as hell? Did they actually watch it?

schlmoe said:
kinkiboi4fun said:
Jayne_Black said:

Addressed to me, C/O parent's address. This was when I was in undergrad, and my mailing address was still at home. It wasn't through Amazon though -- it was an online BDSM gear store I've used quite a bit, so the return address was a little special...

JerryBoBerry said:
schlmoe said:
kinkiboi4fun said:
Jayne_Black said:

In the amazon address book you can save multiple addresses you ship stuff too. So, I've bought stuff for my dad because he doesn't have an amazon account. It saves their name with the address. Next time you order something it could be still set to use that address and name. This gets even more tricky if you have one click ordering turned on. It's real easy to not notice then.
^ That's exactly what happened to me. I had bought something for my mom bc she is afraid of online transactions, and so it was set to her info still and I didn't even realize it. It wasn't anything super-crazy that I had ordered, just a vibrator, but she's kind of a judgy old bitch, so it was definitely an awkward conversation. I also live several states away from her, so I had to get her to ship it to me, which she wasn't exactly pleased about.

kinkiboi4fun said:
Jayne_Black said:

"Sorry Mom, meant to send that to Grandma..."

That awkward moment when your're doing a cumshow and an ad comes on your YouTube or pandora playlist and it's a "Teen Mom" preview with a bunch of screaming kids in the background :?
On the same note, I accidentally added some gospel music to my camming playlist. Listening to worship songs while masturbating for strangers. :oops:

PlayboyMegan said:
That awkward moment when your're doing a cumshow and an ad comes on your YouTube or pandora playlist and it's a "Teen Mom" preview with a bunch of screaming kids in the background :?
On the same note, I accidentally added some gospel music to my camming playlist. Listening to worship songs while masturbating for strangers. :oops:

One model I frequent keeps getting ads for a gynecologist on her pandora playlist. Rashes and lady problems = sexy.

That awkward moment when a Weird Al song snuck onto your playlist... and pops up on a group show. (first group ever, Hardware Store :? )

PlayboyMegan said:

This had me weak. My cheeks hurt from laughin' so hard.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
LadyLuna said:
That awkward moment when a Weird Al song snuck onto your playlist... and pops up on a group show. (first group ever, Hardware Store :? )
I am confused. How is this awkward? ;)

VeronicaChaos said:
LadyLuna said:
I am confused. How is this awkward? ;)

I do try to keep group and private as actual sexiness, unless it's private and the guy specifically wants something else. Also, I'm the type of submissive that is horribly invested in trying to please as many people as possible. x.x

Okay, here's the story. I'm chilling in public on my first day on camera ever, MFC, Nov 5th 2009, and chatting, apologizing for my lighting. I have a really awesome first private, guy was totally cool with me being kinda nervous, suggested a strip tease. His only suggestion for improvement was that I could slow it down a little. An hour or two later, some people decide that I need to try a group show, and I agree. Show starts, and since it was a very sexy song, I let it play, and start my strip tease. I'm down to my underwear, when *bam*! Hardware store. Everyone's laughing, including myself, they encourage me to go with it. So I do, until "automatic circumcisor", and then I'm like 'shit, I forgot about that line' to myself. So outloud, I say "no more music in shows. Ever." And I stick to that. I have a few songs set aside that I play on my computer for strip tease during a show, but I turn off the ipod, which still has Weird Al on it (though I took out all the Disney and Gospel)

PlayboyMegan said:
The archer quote added to the end of that just made my day... I really need to leave ACF right now. I'm getting crazy looks.

Doing my first ever SPH session and yelling "I HOPE YOU FALL OFF A CLIFF INTO A FIELD OF CATCUSES" in the spur of the moment. Dude leaves immediately, taking his tiny worthless kumquat with him. Damn.

tomboytoy said:
Doing my first ever SPH session and yelling "I HOPE YOU FALL OFF A CLIFF INTO A FIELD OF CATCUSES" in the spur of the moment. Dude leaves immediately, taking his tiny worthless kumquat with him. Damn.
Yeah, I'm not sure that putting curses on your customers is the way to go with that.

yossarian said:
That awkward moment when you find out that two of your absolute favorite camgirls met in person and...um...didn't exactly hit it off.

WZvnO13.jpg

:?
Some context maybe?

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
AmberCutie said:
yossarian said:
That awkward moment when you find out that two of your absolute favorite camgirls met in person and...um...didn't exactly hit it off.

WZvnO13.jpg

:?
Some context maybe?

I'm exaggerating--they didn't throw down. But I talked to one model and she had some not-nice things to say about how she believes the other model treated her...seems like a bit of drama unfolded. :( I'm just staying out of this one altogether but it makes me sad because I want all my e-friends to get along.

Status
Not open for further replies.