AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Most Awkward Moments

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The awkward moment when you realize that the wrong person's request was given (two people had similar looking names, one tipped, the other requested... oops x.x)

That awkward moment when you post a nudie to your Snapchat story...on your personal Snapchat account instead of your cam account. x.x

When I tell a mildly gross story and a bunch of people leave. I can't help it. Public farts are funny.

iKarli said:
That awkward moment when you rip a silent one on cam and have to sit through your own fart and still smile at everyone.

....yeeeeeeeeahhhh :whistle:

5.1 Surround Sound systems that can hear your neighbor's dog bark through 3 walls. How sure are you it was silent? :think: :mrgreen:

hapa74 said:
ComicOzzie said:
That awkward moment when you type something really, really personal in PM, only to see it appear in public chat because you were in the wrong window. :eek:

On a similar note; when you send a tip with very personal tip note publicly by accident :oops:
That awkward moment when you accidentally read the very private tip note outloud or thank the person who gave you a ninja tip, outloud.

The awkward moment when you thank someone for a big offline tip, you check your inbox later and see another big tip for the same amount, get excited and thank them some more... Then you then realise they'd just responded to your thanks and you'd forgotten to change the subject of the message when replying...

Yes it has happened :p

iKarli said:
That awkward moment when you rip a silent one on cam and have to sit through your own fart and still smile at everyone.

....yeeeeeeeeahhhh :whistle:

Do it enough, and it'll be second nature.

Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
The awkward moment when you realize all you have are awkward moments.

When you're riding a dildo doggy style during an intense cum show and your cat walks by and looks directly into the webcam.

That awkward moment when you try to join in on a smallish yellow wall(5-10 tokens) but you fuck up the /tip command and tip a way bigger amount than intended and you get the feeling that everybody thinks you did it on purpose to get attention. :woops:

yossarian said:
That awkward moment where you tip a model just as another member gives her an enormous tip and then she has to pretend she cares about your comparatively miniscule tip.
Aww, I promise we feel bad when that happens and it isn't us pretending we care (we care!) it's us stressing out hoping you aren't thinking/feeling EXACTLY WHAT YOU POSTED HERE. :icon-cry:

AmberCutie said:
yossarian said:
That awkward moment where you tip a model just as another member gives her an enormous tip and then she has to pretend she cares about your comparatively miniscule tip.
Aww, I promise we feel bad when that happens and it isn't us pretending we care (we care!) it's us stressing out hoping you aren't thinking/feeling EXACTLY WHAT YOU POSTED HERE. :icon-cry:

EXACTLY! Wish I could "thank" this a million times.

I_Am_Iris said:
AmberCutie said:
yossarian said:

EXACTLY! Wish I could "thank" this a million times.

Ditto!

AmberCutie said:
yossarian said:

Ahhh this one so much! I also try and give an appropriate reaction for the tip. I tend to give a big "thank you!!" for all tips, and then when it's a mega tip I tend to freak out a bit, so I have that awkward moment of guilt because I'm like "AHHHHH THANK YOU XMEMBER!!!! and thank you ymember!" I don't want to big up the second thanks too much as it's the other persons moment, but then I don't want the second member to feel lame for having a smaller tip, and after such a big thank you, a regular thank you always sounds so much less interested.

Hmmm another one.. I feel awkward a lot apparently...

The awkward moment when you click on someone you chat to all the time on the homepage and pm them something like "Heyyyy!!!! :D" or actually say something about your life, and then realise that mfc has done it's irritating thing where you click on a name and it also opens up a pm window for the name below so you've typed some overly friendly message to some dude who tipped for videos once like a year before and it now seems like you're spamming.
Have had this happen a few times, haven't wanted to say "Oh sorry, that friendly message was meant for someone else, bye!" as it sounds really mean! So I just kind of go along with this random awkward conversation...

That awkward moment where you're so excited you're done with your camming shift, you forget to disconnect and continue streaming on your webcam. (You come back to your computer, chowing down on some chips/slurping up a drink because you're thirstier than hell.) -__-

(I have only done this twice and am much better about it. Maybe 5 minutes one time, 10 minutes another.)

Reactions: MayaEden
That awkward moment when you choke on your own spit(just talking) and proceed to cough until your nose os running and your eyes are watering trying to catch your breath while on cam. Sadly, I do this all the time in real life too.. I blame it on my ADD, I always forget I can't take a breath and swallow at the same time.. haha man, I'm a catch!

The awkward moment a neighbor comming on your door in middle in the night to tell say "I can not sleep while I hearing you all night speaking in english having fun on internet! " I feel very embarassed, like all people knows my secret xxx life on internet. :) I think I need to move soon again :)

KateHeavenMFC@MyFreeCams.com
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/KateHeavenMFC

AmberCutie said:
yossarian said:
Dissssssss!

Status
Not open for further replies.