AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Service for receiving cashback from all platforms (for clients)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2023
I'm going to start this thread by saying hello, so hello!
This topic will be updated periodically, depending on success and demand.
The idea of the service is to unite many platforms on webcam streaming and using some mechanisms of affiliate partnership to pay conditionally called "Cashback" to clients.
A client who has several accounts on different platforms will be able to accumulate all the keshback from each purchase in one place, or in general being able to get it.
In turn, it would be nice to have cooperation with models who would have a multi-level affiliate program on the cashback service.
If you have a desire, you can test the service, it is at the stage of development, but the functionality is already observed, and in a practical sense it already works. At the moment there may be problems with waiting for download, but this can be easily fixed in the future.
I will consider all your comments, criticism, wishes, everything.
Also, whoever from the models might be interested in this - welcome, we are open to cooperation.
CashbackDealer.com

cashbackdealer.png

In turn, it would be nice to have cooperation with models who would have a multi-level affiliate program on the cashback service.
a few things:

Why would a model want to have signups run through you rather than directly to the site, it just results in a overall lower commission (I am assuming that you are taking the sites affiliate %, paying out a % of that back to the customer and then a % of that will go back to the model through your affiliate program. So a model that refers through you will end up with what maybe 5% of the purchase instead of 25%).
Having existing members create new accounts is against most of these sites affiliate agreements as is doing incentives for signups for most programs.

Your site takes a long time to load considering it is just a landing page.
The link to the TOS does not work (reloads the landing page), same with the privacy policy, also an FAQ would be worth adding since there is very little information on the site.

This whole thing seems fishy. I'm not sure sites would be interested in collaboration on this and may even find yourself in hot water over it. I hope you have a lawyer.on standby.

So this "sounds" like "reselling" affiliate accounts and splitting the income? But you get a nice all in one dashboard for it. Maybe lower payment thresholds than a direct affiliate account?
I'm just failing to see what big problem this is a solution for. What's your USP?

Also, these words always make me feel icky -> "multi-level affiliate program"

So this "sounds" like "reselling" affiliate accounts and splitting the income? But you get a nice all in one dashboard for it. Maybe lower payment thresholds than a direct affiliate account?
I'm just failing to see what big problem this is a solution for. What's your USP?

Also, these words always make me feel icky -> "multi-level affiliate program"
The usp is the cashback for members. Its not so much a problem thats being solved but an incentive for people to drop their current accounts and re-signup under op's affiliate link so they can get a % of what is made from their affiliate commission back as "cashback".

The main issue op is going to have is members will sign up, affiliates who loose their members will contact cb (not sure if other sites will do this but I know cb do) and cb will transfer the member back to the original affiliate. At that point op can no longer provide cashback without losing money since he wont be receiving the commission from that member anymore, enough poaching complaints and the account will either be suspended or the affiliate program will be removed from it... to put it simply....there are reasons why no one is doing this already.

a few things:

Why would a model want to have signups run through you rather than directly to the site, it just results in a overall lower commission (I am assuming that you are taking the sites affiliate %, paying out a % of that back to the customer and then a % of that will go back to the model through your affiliate program. So a model that refers through you will end up with what maybe 5% of the purchase instead of 25%).
Having existing members create new accounts is against most of these sites affiliate agreements as is doing incentives for signups for most programs.

Your site takes a long time to load considering it is just a landing page.
The link to the TOS does not work (reloads the landing page), same with the privacy policy, also an FAQ would be worth adding since there is very little information on the site.
Thanks for the comment! If the models have sources of motivation for users to sign up much better than getting cashback, then in that case, I agree with your theory. In my variant, is the possibility of providing deductions for customers who can return back to the webcam service the same funds received from the cashback.

The service does not incentivize people to give up their existing accounts. As you may have noticed, the service combines several webcam platforms, a person can use other services to get cacheback from all platforms at the same time, only where he is not yet registered.
The service has no direct connection or contract with webcam platforms, the service only pays the funds received from these platforms, in the framework of the affiliate program and part of the funds returns, these funds can be reinvested in the same models and, accordingly, in the service, there is no aggressive-directed policy in relation to the current users brought in.

Status
Not open for further replies.