AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2023
fantipsy.com
Twitter Username
@fantipsycom
Good afternoon !!!

Recently I've told a few words about our new project - Fantipsy.com

After my last threads on this forum I disappeared because our developers were working on a new feature ! On our WebCam site and it is already ready - you can test it on our site !

We plan to launch it by the end of the year.

- Battles on live broadcasts between two models, with the opportunity to get gifts (which can then be cashed in)
- Optimization of our site as well as the release of mobile. applications (IOS and android)
- Creating a unified platform where people can freely meet, socialize, make friends, buy, pay for physical and digital goods and much more.

We have a powerful team of developers and marketing department. At this stage we lack a startup asset - i.e. a certain number of models that can hold the asset while we are engaged in customer acquisition and development.

If among those who read there are willing to participate in our project, we are ready to pay instead of the standard 10%-a, 20% of earnings.

In order for us to identify you for a higher percentage - after registration and successful verification write to our mail that you have sewn "COOPERATE" and we will put for you the best percentage.

I hope I have written my offer in the right place and hope for long-term cooperation.

mail: cooperation@fantipsy.com
www.fantipsy.com

If among those who read there are willing to participate in our project, we are ready to pay instead of the standard 10%-a, 20% of earnings.

www.fantipsy.com
Katy Perry Reaction GIF by Idols Global

woah, imagine if anyone worked for a studio at this site, they would get paid next to nothing.. there's something wrong with those percentages..
20% is the INCREASED percentage? Oh lordy.
I've never seen a pay offer so low. I'm kinda confused

Thanks for the answers . It seems that you measured our platform with onlifance or webcam platforms )).

Let me explain further. We have a model's income is formed from many sources, respectively, the income is large.
- Sale of digital goods (internal marketplace)
- Sale of physical goods
- Paid subscription to access the account
- Paid posts
as well as
- Webcam
- Battles for paid prizes (Soon)

Combining all these methods and prablyaia to this fact that we work only on cryptocurrency (low or no transfer fees) we get provided by us 20% more than more percentages of other platforms.

At the end I want to note that, we are always open for cooperation, if you have any suggestions immediately describe here .I will give you a quick response - we will find common ground with everyone who wants to earn!

I think there’s a language barrier issue going on here. Maybe they meant the 20% is on top of the industry standard, which for clip sites is generally 60%? And for token cam sites it fluctuates depending on the token package bought, but it’s generally around the 50% range. And most subscription sites now usually have a 80% payout. So even if that’s what they meant, it’s still confusing.

If it really is only 10-20% (member spends $10, model gets $2) payout then that is definitely the lowest payout of any adult site, like ever.

Also, I really don’t mean to sound like an asshole here, but I’d really recommend getting someone who speaks English better to do the marketing. The wording in these posts are confusing.

I think there’s a language barrier issue going on here. Maybe they meant the 20% is on top of the industry standard
That HAS to be it, right?

20% more than more percentages of other platforms.
20% more than other platforms would be 100%, unfortunately, and that isn't feasible. So let's hope for a better explanation.

However if @Fantipsy Agency really means the models only get 20% of earnings, I am afraid that they're extremely uneducated on how the industry operates.

Reactions: Wuggie and NotYou
I have to be honest, Battles between 2 models seem a bit.... not sure what word to use but would women (or men) want that? Models can already feel crappy and depressed, imagine losing in a battle and not just losing but if you got annihilated. It would be devastating.

I have to be honest, Battles between 2 models seem a bit.... not sure what word to use but would women (or men) want that? Models can already feel crappy and depressed, imagine losing in a battle and not just losing but if you got annihilated. It would be devastating.
I cringed. It's pitting models against each other and while some can handle it, I don't think it's very respectful of the overall mental health of the room or the models. Men can be cruel and it may resonate for a while, but when it comes from a woman it stings a helluva lot more.

Tip wars have been a thing on MFC for a long time, and I’m guessing this would be about the same thing. Usually the models are around the same rank, have about the same sort of following, so it’s more fair.

I’ve personally done a tip war before. We were camming together in person, though. Just streaming from our own rooms. So, a bit different than if we weren’t actually in person together, but it was a ton of fun. I actually ended up losing and had to get a pie to the face, and my feelings weren’t hurt.

I’m sure it’s the same as tip wars, where you don’t have to “battle” if you don’t want to, the option is just there.

Reactions: NotYou

THIS! I’m so glad someone said this, because I was definitely thinking it.

I cringed. It's pitting models against each other and while some can handle it, I don't think it's very respectful of the overall mental health of the room or the models. Men can be cruel and it may resonate for a while, but when it comes from a woman it stings a helluva lot more.

And THIS! Some men really do say some fucked up shit (even in cases where they really believe they’re “just giving the woman a compliment” 🙄 ). And it can make things uncomfortable when models witness a member making remarks that the other model is hotter and has better tits, or is straight up dogging the other model’s looks.

When my model friend visited me in my room once, some guy thought it was appropriate to blurt out that he likes me more than her. 😡 What the hell is wrong with people?!

I know that some models do enjoy having a good tip war among the two rooms, and it’s probably fun, friendly competition for them.

2013 - my best year for camming - I’m not sure I would’ve been willing to participate in a tip war if the opportunity presented itself (Probably not). But if I did, I imagine that in addition to worrying about being annihilated like NotYou mentioned above, the whole time I’d be thinking to myself “PLEASE let these men behave themselves…and not make rude, disrespectful remarks…or try to instigate shit…just let this be a fun, friendly event.”

I would feel awful if I won, and awful if I lost. Definitely not for me either. I won a dance competition at the bar once, on my birthday (which was the other girl's birthday too). The good feelings, were overshadowed by the bad ones. I also really don't like the idea of validating these guys who like to compare. I ream guys out for that in my room. I don't need to be put up at another person being put down, even if it's just general. That's just the way I see it though, therefor I can't enjoy stuff like that. For those who like them, more power to you, party on. But definitely not for me (as I said).

Sports games are fine w me though. So if it was like one team of models, against another team of models, I'd be fine. I think? Unless it turned toxic.
Yeah... I just don't know about this.

but.. battles are like a thing that totally works to make money? I’ve been doing them since 2011.

I used to do regular battles and some of my best earning days (and the other models) were days I LOST. I remember losing a battle with something like 60,000 tokens in an hour …

Sometimes they’d flop a bit.. but if you’re smart and structure them well and pick models you’re well matched with they are fun and highly profitable in a short time span.

Sorry I think it’s silly to criticize a feature you don’t have to participate in. I think its a cool feature for those that utilize it. Not for everyone, of course!

As far as bullshit remarks etc - it does happen but you just set clear rules. I did so w my room and had them well trained and then also before a war I’d broach it w the model and say what types of comments I expected to be silenced / banned

I also think these types of things are making a come back if you go to TikTok live there are tons of creators doing battles for the same reasons.

Sorry I think it’s silly to criticize a feature you don’t have to participate in.
we are just chatting. saying they are not for us, or me saying they are not for me, is very different from saying they should not be a thing.

It's pitting models against each other and while some can handle it, I don't think it's very respectful of the overall mental health of the room or the models.

Idk, I think competition can be a good thing. As long as no one plays dirty, resorts to underhanded tricks or acts out if they don't win. But, competition is what drives a lot of people in this industry to make more money. I really don't believe the top MFC models would be making as much as they do if it wasn't for the monthly Miss MFC competition. I know for me, the desire to raise my rank on MV is part of what helped me gather the following and the money I have on there. And it's the same with tip wars. A lot of guys go all in when they're trying to get their favorite model to win, whether it's at a tip war or when she's going for rank. It's a great way to make money. And imo, everyone usually ends up "winning". I know for me, even if I "lose" I would still have had more money if I wasn't actively competing.

I get that some people just don't like competition, and that's fine. But I don't think a site giving the opportunity for models to compete against one another of their own volition is a bad thing, or that it's disrespectful.

Men can be cruel and it may resonate for a while, but when it comes from a woman it stings a helluva lot more.

Some men really do say some fucked up shit

Assholes are going to find any reason to asshole. Whether you're camming with someone else, doing a virtual tip war or just camming alone. Maybe I was just lucky, but my regulars were always super respectful of any other model I cammed with or was friends/friendly with.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Lots of valid points here. I'm not competitive and I try to avoid anything that looks like an invitation to drama but if tip wars are your thing then it's an awesome feature.

Yeah the nice thing about chatting like this is that it brings out the pros and cons.
Therefor new models thinking about participating in a tip war are more informed, and can figure out what they want to do.
Just hearing one side, always leaves me feeling incomplete/ under-prepared.
However, there is probably a ton more to these "wars", past, what we've even begun discussing here.
Great topic tbh.

I love when models who are more experienced at something, info dump, and share how it's gone/ goes for them.
Still not for me (based on the info shared so far, but I am curious).
However if it's a popular thing; great thing for those to do, who like the idea.

Does each model keep the tips from their own supporters, or is it like a shared goal that gets split 50/50 at the end?

ETA; How does it work when like 10 or 15 models are all doing a tip war together, at the same time?

Last edited:
we are just chatting. saying they are not for us, or me saying they are not for me, is very different from saying they should not be a thing.
That makes sense! I maybe misread tone as like sorta implying the feature itself was bad

• Hugs
That makes sense! I maybe misread tone as like sorta implying the feature itself was bad
Understandable, I'm sorry, wasn't my intention. You shared some super useful info, and it's a great topic.
I do have challenges wording things in a way that clearly communicates what I'm meaning, so I'm sure you're justified in that.

Right now my mind is closed to it, but as I learn more, I could totally change my mind.
Clearly you have more experience and know way more about it than I do. So my perceptions of what it could be like, could be way, way off too.

The other part I wonder (and don't feel pressured like you have to personally answer this, I just wanted to throw some questions out there for everyone) is ; is there a ton of organizing and communication time that goes into setting this up w other models? Or once you have done a few, is it pretty fast and easy to organize?

Does each model keep the tips from their own supporters, or is it like a shared goal that gets split 50/50 at the end?

ETA; How does it work when like 10 or 15 models are all doing a tip war together, at the same time?

Generally, you keep whatever you make, since most of the time you’ll be streaming from your own separate rooms. And whoever makes the most tokens during the tip war wins and the person who made less usually has to do something silly or have a “punishment”.

I don’t know if I’ve ever heard of that many models doing a tip war together at the same time, but it should be the same thing. Whoever makes the most during the time of the tip war would win.

• Helpful!
Generally, you keep whatever you make, since most of the time you’ll be streaming from your own separate rooms. And whoever makes the most tokens during the tip war wins and the person who made less usually has to do something silly or have a “punishment”.

I don’t know if I’ve ever heard of that many models doing a tip war together at the same time, but it should be the same thing. Whoever makes the most during the time of the tip war would win.
I thought I maybe heard @AussieCosplay talking about something like that, but knowing me I might be confusing 2 different things.
I hope I'm not going too far off the topic of this thread.
I hesitate to make a tip war info or participation thread, given I (personally) know jack shit about them, and have never done one.
If people are doing it on tiktok though, or something similar, it's probably super popular, and very hot and relevant right now to the cam world.
So many models are focusing there (tiktok) for advertising and having good results, from what I hear.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
but.. battles are like a thing that totally works to make money? I’ve been doing them since 2011.

I used to do regular battles and some of my best earning days (and the other models) were days I LOST. I remember losing a battle with something like 60,000 tokens in an hour …

Sometimes they’d flop a bit.. but if you’re smart and structure them well and pick models you’re well matched with they are fun and highly profitable in a short time span.

Sorry I think it’s silly to criticize a feature you don’t have to participate in. I think its a cool feature for those that utilize it. Not for everyone, of course!

As far as bullshit remarks etc - it does happen but you just set clear rules. I did so w my room and had them well trained and then also before a war I’d broach it w the model and say what types of comments I expected to be silenced / banned

I also think these types of things are making a come back if you go to TikTok live there are tons of creators doing battles for the same reasons.

It was not something I had ever experienced or seen, so I guess that is why I had the initial thought that I did but after @Marceline replied, it made a lot more sense and I understood much better and it's a lot fairer/better.

It was not something I had ever experienced or seen, so I guess that is why I had the initial thought that I did but after @Marceline replied, it made a lot more sense and I understood much better and it's a lot fairer/better.
Just piling on here ( and glad you realize it isn't as evil as you may have assumed) to say that MFC has multiple ways built-in to their site and bots to create model/model competitions. And not to mention the top 20/100 "Miss MFC" has been a HUGE reason why some of the models there make an epic crap-load of tokens, because "going for rank" in itself is a competition against other models.

These are things that have made models (and the site lol) rich!

Reactions: NotYou
I thought I maybe heard @AussieCosplay talking about something like that, but knowing me I might be confusing 2 different things.
I hope I'm not going too far off the topic of this thread.
I hesitate to make a tip war info or participation thread, given I (personally) know jack shit about them, and have never done one.
If people are doing it on tiktok though, or something similar, it's probably super popular, and very hot and relevant right now to the cam world.
So many models are focusing there (tiktok) for advertising and having good results, from what I hear.
If you make one I'm happy share my tips on what worked well for me (with the caveat it's 2 years old) and discuss details.. long as it's models only.

as far as this:
is there a ton of organizing and communication time that goes into setting this up w other models? Or once you have done a few, is it pretty fast and easy to organize?

in a one on one battle, not a lot more than other specialty shows. You agree on rules, what happens for the loser/winner, any special rewards for tippers, and you set a time and date and advertise it. The time and effort comes in building the hype.

I think the only ones i had a little difficulty with were wars where models were maybe slightly mis-matched with me in some way - so like, actually my last day 'fulltime camming' before i just..stopped was a successful tip war with 2 models. They were on one camroom, and I was on mine. We did it with both of them because it evened the playing field a bit, based on what I was typically earning vs them. Other stuff that took a bit to figure out was like, models that had very different room vibes etc, less hardcore or what not. Usually we defaulted to 'silly' stuff - loser gets a pie in the face, or in my most memorable was the loser had to take a bath in spaghetti. The planning and time that went into that was obviously a lot - we had to use a commercial kitchen etc, but that was us just being extra.

The best ones ever were before MFC really had any structure in place to track these, we would do them in person at conventions or events. That always made things more fun and more interactive!

Last edited:
Yeah I would NEVER even consider participating in something so vile. The idea disgusts me.

Just piling on here ( and glad you realize it isn't as evil as you may have assumed) to say that MFC has multiple ways built-in to their site and bots to create model/model competitions. And not to mention the top 20/100 "Miss MFC" has been a HUGE reason why some of the models there make an epic crap-load of tokens, because "going for rank" in itself is a competition against other models.

These are things that have made models (and the site lol) rich!
I really think there is a huge difference in a big competition in which everyone participates and a 1 on 1 "battle".

I would feel icky whether I won or lost. ugh...

If you make one I'm happy share my tips on what worked well for me (with the caveat it's 2 years old) and discuss details.. long as it's models only.

as far as this:

in a one on one battle, not a lot more than other specialty shows. You agree on rules, what happens for the loser/winner, any special rewards for tippers, and you set a time and date and advertise it. The time and effort comes in building the hype.

I think the only ones i had a little difficulty with were wars where models were maybe slightly mis-matched with me in some way - so like, actually my last day 'fulltime camming' before i just..stopped was a successful tip war with 2 models. They were on one camroom, and I was on mine. We did it with both of them because it evened the playing field a bit, based on what I was typically earning vs them. Other stuff that took a bit to figure out was like, models that had very different room vibes etc, less hardcore or what not. Usually we defaulted to 'silly' stuff - loser gets a pie in the face, or in my most memorable was the loser had to take a bath in spaghetti. The planning and time that went into that was obviously a lot - we had to use a commercial kitchen etc, but that was us just being extra.

The best ones ever were before MFC really had any structure in place to track these, we would do them in person at conventions or events. That always made things more fun and more interactive!
The more you talk about it, the more fun it's sounding (to me)! Although my first reaction is not positive. However, like you say if the models are well matched, and there's a bunch of fun and silliness involved... I could actually see that being a blast. I think what I've learned overall from this, is that if you manage them well, and have them w the right people, they can probably be fun. Either that, or you're just a great sales person :) Thanks for the offer in MO. Very kind and gracious 🤍 I might take you up on that down the road (contest week on SM this week, so I have to put twice as many hours as usual in, to earn same amount 😓 ).

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Status
Not open for further replies.