AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for a girl to test a new service

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2023
Hi!
We are launching a project that will allow webcam girls to work, but at the same time completely preserve their anonymity.

We are in the MVP stage.

At this stage, a girl is needed to test the service.

Requirements:
- webcam experience
- knowledge of English

You will be required to go on the air several times a week and just communicate with people. No undressing, just flirting and socializing. Maximum breast exposure.

Payment for participation is discussed in person.

We will be glad to have a productive cooperation. Write in private messages!

That most definitely is not going to work here. Maybe you mean "in private", as in an email or direct message.

Hi!
We are launching a project that will allow webcam girls to work, but at the same time completely preserve their anonymity.

We are in the MVP stage.

At this stage, a girl is needed to test the service.

Requirements:
- webcam experience
- knowledge of English

You will be required to go on the air several times a week and just communicate with people. No undressing, just flirting and socializing. Maximum breast exposure.

We will be glad to have a productive cooperation. Write in private messages!
Hold on.... no undressing - maximum breast exposure? Am I missing something?

I kind of read it as the maximum would be showing boobs 🤷🏼‍♀️
If that's the case, maybe there's a language barrier and they don't know the word "topless" lol

Girls, you corrected me absolutely correctly. Discussion of payment for each exit will be in e-mail or direct message.

And thanks for the word topless. Right! Technically, users won't see your breasts, face, and everything else. All your appearance will be anonymous.

We are ready to pay $100-200 extra for each broadcast. Plus tazhke, all the money for the broadcast is yours. It is necessary to conduct 5-6 broadcasts like this.

Have to admit it does annoy me when an adult man addresses a group of adult women (many who have been in this industry for years and run their own independent businesses) as "girls", but good luck on the site.

Glad to see you are paying a decent amount for their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.