AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

LiveJasmin mailing bot

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2023
We are a small team of developers. And we have developed a small application to work with LiveJasmin website. More specifically LJ_sender 🚀

📢 What our bot can do:

- Create mass mailings to specified lists of memebers: paying, non-paying and recommended;
- Send text, voice messages, free photos/videos;
- Sell your content - send paid photos and videos;
- Notify memebers about upcoming streams, new albums and other important events.

🚀 Our advantages:

- Mailing speed of over 1000 chats in 1 hour - save time!
- Increase revenue from messages by 10% or more of your total earnings.

🎉 Our LiveJasmin_Sender bot is a reliable helper for both studios and individual models.

Get more profit and efficiency from messages with our tool! Details in Telegram account @model1x 💬

Attachments

• Инфографика LJSender.png
    Инфографика LJSender.png
    2 MB · Views: 12
is it just me who gets inspired with confidence with security issues when I see cyrillic sciprt on an app :angelic:

(well the screenshot anyway)

is it just me who gets inspired with confidence with security issues when I see cyrillic sciprt on an app :angelic:

(well the screenshot anyway)

ahahahaha 😆
Did you see the Cyrillic in the screenshot title or on the infographic itself? :)
I'd be glad if you point it out for me to fix :)

Status
Not open for further replies.