AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need help chaturbate account is in suspension user name Kyla_may

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dec 31, 2023
Hello @punker barbie

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address the suspension of my account, which occurred due to an unintentional incident during a recent broadcast. Specifically, an individual accidentally walked in front of my camera.

I understand the importance of maintaining a safe and secure environment on your platform. In response to the incident, the involved individual promptly submitted the required documents to resolve any concerns. However, despite their proactive action, I have not received any feedback or resolution after three days.

I am aware that the holiday season may be causing delays, but as tomorrow is New Year's Day, I am eager to have this matter resolved promptly. I value the services provided by your platform and wish to resume my activities without further interruption.

Your assistance in expediting the review process and resolving this matter is greatly appreciated. I look forward to your prompt response.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Mine as well, third Account under Suspension, even though I am verified!!! Lost hundreds of subscribers and every time I start a new account to verify, they suspend me from broadcasting... I love that activity and don't know why they do this... No, real answere so far... My current account is br579735, verified and starting new, from the edge.

Upvote 0
Mine as well, third Account under Suspension, even though I am verified!!! Lost hundreds of subscribers and every time I start a new account to verify, they suspend me from broadcasting... I love that activity and don't know why they do this... No, real answere so far... My current account is br579735, verified and starting new, from the edge.
Hello @brAndMoreNicknamesCB I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23136547

Upvote 0