AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Request for Assistance Regarding Account Suspension

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2023
Dear @punker barbie ,

I hope this message finds you well. My user name is streamqueen21, and I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I am currently facing with my account, which appears to have been suspended. Regrettably, I am unaware of the specific reason for this suspension.

I hold great value in my relationship with your platform, and as a dedicated user, I am eager to resolve any concerns or issues that may have led to the suspension of my account. Despite my attempts to reach out to customer support, I have not yet received a response, and I am left in the dark regarding the status of my account.

I kindly request your assistance in investigating and clarifying the grounds for the suspension, as well as any necessary steps to rectify the situation. If there are any violations or misunderstandings, I am committed to addressing them promptly to ensure the continuation of our positive association.

I understand the importance of maintaining a secure and compliant community, and I assure you of my cooperation in resolving this matter. Your prompt attention to this issue is greatly appreciated, and I look forward to a swift resolution that allows me to continue benefiting from the services your platform provides.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.