AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account for performer ebony_bj suspended for 7 days for sending spamming messages to other rooms

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 29, 2021
Greetings @punker barbie, I need your assistance one, my account ebony_bj suspended for 7 days for sending spamming messages to other rooms. Innocents is no excuse however I do acknowledge I was warned once before however I get a lot of purples who pm me sometimes these are fellow performers I admit during the heat of the moment looking for tokens I some times don't double check to see if this a fellow performer or an actual user. I apologies for violating Chaturbate terms however please a 7 day suspension especially when I a relatively new to the webcamming industry not to mention living paycheck to pay check. Please consider my request so that I get back to work as soon as I can I really have quite a few bills to pay

I hope you will be fine, but remember that spamming is not the way. Im on cb and mfc and many guys who like to talk to me, telling me that they just hide because some models are sending them pms or they just ban this kind models or ignoring, anyway they dont like it a lot. Even here was written about this. No offence, you said you are new, so im just giving advice how people see this.

Upvote 0