AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"not eligible" on ID page / suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2023
Hi, there. My streaming was suspended about 5 minutes after I started my first stream. I thought it may have been due to my friend showing up on cam for a moment while helping with a tech issue so we went in and added him to the account. His information was approved and he now shows as age verified and good to go. However my information is now yellow and says "person not eligible". I've resubmitted my ID documents, which were appr2right away but it's still suspended and says not eligible. I emailed support 2 days ago and have not received any response. Username on chaturbate is Kynkitty. Message sent to support on 11/30/2023 at 7:31 UTC. Any help is hugely appreciated, thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.