AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

suspension of person not eligible to transmit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 29, 2023
colombia
Chaturbate Username
sarayx
@punker barbie my username is sarayx on chaturbate my account was suspended and I don't know the reason when uploading documents to verify my age it is approved but it says message the person is not eligible to transmit I send a message to support and no I do not receive a response can I help
a happy New Year

hello @sarasuky I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Hola punkerbarbie mi nombre de usuario es sarayx no puedo transferir mis fichas en el momento de hacerlo me dice este mensaje no se puede realizar la retirada ponte en contacto con soporte
Gracias por tu ayuda
my username is sarayx I cannot transfer my tokens at the time of doing so it tells me this message the withdrawal cannot be made contact support

Thanks for your help

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.