AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lili_domina6xx

Banhammered
Feb 2, 2024
Chaturbate Username
Lili_domina6xx
Good day, Ma'am/Sir !

Greetings in the name of respect and loyalty!

This is Lili_domina6xx, who is a devoted model and performer of Chaturbate for almost a year. I am writing this letter in your good office to urge you in addressing the concern of my banned account without due process and notice coming from the site.

It was on April 22, 2021 at 4:14 pm that I created my account, and the same day I got an approved account at 4:31 pm of April 22, 2021. From that, I show my loyalty as a model and performer that runs for 1 year from the start of its account creation, but then on March 29, 2022 at 5:30 pm as I created it, I was shocked because my account was banned without any reasons or notice of violation.

Honestly, I know for myself that I am obedient in following the community standards and protocols of the site and it is my responsibility to take it. And that happens without any justifications and due process, this is very unprofessional and unjustifiable.

I countlessly emailed the support on March 30, 2022 at 5;30pm and until in many attempts to seek your help in recovering my account but no one answered. I want to ask, “Why is it that they banned my account for no reason? They banned my account without any warning or informing me if I violated any rules. I work in Chaturbate for almost 1 year now and they are violating our rights by just banning me from their company. As a model and performer, I’m willing to review and investigate my account name Lili_domina6xx to prove to you that I did not violate any rules on their flat forms and this is my only account for 1 year.

With due respect, I ask the support and the administration of the site to please review and recover my account name Lili_domina6xx. It is my great honor if you will help me to recover my account as I have seen this site as recommendable.

Looking forward to your quick response. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Lili_domina6xx

Thanks whats a dramatic long winded build up

To summarize you got banned almost 2 years ago, without explanation or warning (wow this is new and has never happened to annyone else on Chaturbate). Your issue needs to go to support at chaturbate, await your ticket number etc. Then wait at least 3 months for them to get around with responding.

When you have ticket number THEN you post it here asking for punkerbarbies attention

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0

To summarize you got banned almost 2 years ago, without explanation or warning (wow this is new and has never happened to annyone else on Chaturbate). Your issue needs to go to support at chaturbate, await your ticket number etc. Then wait at least 3 months for them to get around with responding.

When you have ticket number THEN you post it here asking for punkerbarbies attention
Hi! I already send email so many times they just respond the same that im permanently banned ...But im hoping that @punker barbie can help me to resolve this issue...

Upvote 0
I believe that i have never done any violations that would cause my account to be banned permanently.I have an idea that is there is a misunderstanding that has cause my account to be in this trouble because .I email to support so many times and they responded with an automoted message always . I was unfairly banned and only recieve message from Artificial Intelligence .This really saddens and alarm me a lot knowing that i have been a very good model on your site.
I hope to hear from your team as soon as possible. @punker barbie

Sincerely, Lili_domina6xx

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

they don't need a ticket number it can be looked up by the username

Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0

As has been mentioned on other threads you’ve chimed into, you’ll get more respect if you’re respectful to other posters on this forum who are in genuine need of help from the website rep accounts.

I’m sure the OP or anyone else didn’t need the summarisation.

We are a community, here.

Upvote 0

We get it, you hate Chaturbate. Move along, you're not helping.

Upvote 0

Lili_domina6xx

If your model id was lili_domina6xx, I have a pretty good idea why you were banned. You are a scammer. Below is what I wrote in a ticket to Chaturbate support on June 2, 2021:

model id: lili_domina6xx looks at users profile when they enter her room to see where their location is. She then claims she is from a city near that location.. My profile says Washington state. She told me she lived in Seattle. She then told me that I should tip her to get her contact info and then there is a possibility of meeting. She asked me for 666 tokens to get her email. This is in her tip menu. Once I paid it, she banned me. This prompted me to create another id. I put my profile location as Massachusetts. She PM'd me and indicated that she lived in Brookline, MA. Once again, she said I should tip her to get her contact info and there is a possibility of meeting. See screenshot. This model is obviously scamming people into tipping to get her email address, which is in her tip menu, then banning them once they tip.

I wish I could say I was responsible for getting you permanently banned, but I wrote that 9 months prior. My guess is that too many people complained about you and you were finally banned. Good riddance!

Upvote 0
Well, I did not see that coming. Interesting. I always wondered if people got banned for that, it's not exactly rare.

Upvote 0
Hello @Lili_domina6xx Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.
Hi! This is Lili_Domina6xx, I am writing again with regards to the notification I received that my account was banned. This made me emotional and upsets me a lot. I can't think of any reason why this happened. I believe that there is a misunderstanding that has cause my account to be in this trouble on October 15th,2020 you can check my last conversation with my client on that day that is just a misunderstanding . I am very sure to the full extent of my knowledge that I have never or even think to violate your standard thats why before i made my. account i agree all the rules. I am doing my very best to comply with your rules and regulations and provide great customer service satisfaction (you can even check my ratings on that). This really saddens and alarm me a lot knowing that i have been a very good model on your site for several years. I have been working with full integrity and I have anything bad in mind for this platform. Please give me a chance, please let me know how can I save my account. I badly need it to provide the needs of my family this is the only source of income especially that i am breadwinner of our .Regarding this matter, I am humbly asking for ur cooperation in taking a full reviewing my account and help me on recovering it. I am hoping for your positive and speedy reply on this matter! Thank you and God bless! KInd Regards,

Upvote 0
I am writing again with regards to the notification I received that my account was banned. This made me emotional and upsets me a lot.
You're welcome to be upset and it's understandable, but it does not change the fact you broke their rules so now you must move on.

I can't think of any reason why this happened.

Lili_domina6xx

If your model id was lili_domina6xx, I have a pretty good idea why you were banned. You are a scammer. Below is what I wrote in a ticket to Chaturbate support on June 2, 2021:

model id: lili_domina6xx looks at users profile when they enter her room to see where their location is. She then claims she is from a city near that location.. My profile says Washington state. She told me she lived in Seattle. She then told me that I should tip her to get her contact info and then there is a possibility of meeting. She asked me for 666 tokens to get her email. This is in her tip menu. Once I paid it, she banned me. This prompted me to create another id. I put my profile location as Massachusetts. She PM'd me and indicated that she lived in Brookline, MA. Once again, she said I should tip her to get her contact info and there is a possibility of meeting. See screenshot. This model is obviously scamming people into tipping to get her email address, which is in her tip menu, then banning them once they tip.

I wish I could say I was responsible for getting you permanently banned, but I wrote that 9 months prior. My guess is that too many people complained about you and you were finally banned. Good riddance!
it looks like something to do with this ^^

Please give me a chance,
They've made their decision, time to move on and spend your energy on finding another site to work on (and make absolutely sure you read their rules and abide by them all).

Locking this thread now, if you continue to post about it you'll lose access to the forum as well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.