AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Motivation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amberinfinity

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 6, 2015
Twitter Username
@jewelss_mfc
MFC Username
Jewelss_
I would like to know how people have a fulltime job and still have the energy to entertain and can. I have high Hope's to cam when I get home but my work is so stressful that when I get home I am exhausted.

I want to have a set cam schedule but until I find a new less stressful day job. My 9-5 puts a mental toll on me, so I dont feel like doing anything after work.

What do you guys do?!

• Hugs
Reactions: FoxyDame
I have a full time 8-5 job, and single parent of 3. I cam in the evenings only, once my kids are sleeping. THEY are my motivation.

I don’t get child support from either of my ex husbands, and I want stability for my kids. Camming allows me to be stress free when it comes to being able to pay for medical needs, groceries, my mortgage payment, keep my car running, etc.

Tap into the “why” for your personal motivation. Do you need the income for necessary expenses? Future vacation? School? Or even just to be stress free?

Once you have a focus, it will be easier to cam. Sure, I’m absolutely exhausted at the end of the day, but the stress of not being able to provide some normality for my kids would take an even larger toll on me.

I agree with Natalie Lavendar. I run 2 businesses with my family, have a PT job related to science, and I cam. In fact I’m now aiming for 40 hours a week live on cam, and just started making clips.

I have personal motivation like my kiddo, student loan repayment, and more. It’s about being wanting something bad enough you’re willing to work through the hard parts.
Whatever that is will be personal for you!

What I can say is bullet journal has saved my ass over and over. From scheduling life for me and kiddo and work and business plus employees to my health goals to camming . I highly recommend you get organized and realistic with what can be done in a day

I agree with Natalie Lavendar. I run 2 businesses with my family, have a PT job related to science, and I cam. In fact I’m now aiming for 40 hours a week live on cam, and just started making clips.

I have personal motivation like my kiddo, student loan repayment, and more. It’s about being wanting something bad enough you’re willing to work through the hard parts.
Whatever that is will be personal for you!

What I can say is bullet journal has saved my ass over and over. From scheduling life for me and kiddo and work and business plus employees to my health goals to camming . I highly recommend you get organized and realistic with what can be done in a day

Yassss!! Get it girl!!

I forgot to mention I’m also recording clips to open a clip store and I also work SextPanther all day everyday.

Moral of the story: when there’s a will, there’s a way. (I know. Super corny. But true.)

Reactions: NerdyZoey
How do I do it? Lots of caffeine, and having a sleeping disorder so I only sleep a few hours a night. I added Poshmark into my hustle last year, and started taking it seriously in the last few weeks, so that's an egg in yet another basket. Having strict days to do certain things really helps - I still have to clean at some point!

I am a mother of 3, married, work all day, have a second job, and an at home bakery. I am starting camming from 8 pm until midnight. I will get 6 hours of sleep but that is enough for me. I also take cat naps when I am able lol! It's all about balance and scheduling. May i also suggest meditation? It really helps me calm down from a stressful day and usually only takes 10 min tops. Btw, once i get my camming going well I plan to quit my second job and eventually my primary job.

I know its rough at first but set goals, have visual reminders of what you are working towards, and believe you can achieve your goals! You've got this :h:

Ive been camming for about 10 months with a full time job in the last 6 months i have been trying to do 12 to 15 hours camming but it seriously hard work and i have to push myself every single day i plan on going back to casual in the next few weeks as i cant keep doing those my body hurts all over im keep getting sick and run down every day im exsauhsted i dont know how ppl do it forever its hard to fit in gym, social life, sleep, grocery shopping , cooking and cleaning even the nights im not camming im up late cleaning my apartment or at the gym which i barely have time for hats off to the girls that stick it out but remember your health is way more important dont push yourself too hard and take time for yourself

I am a mother of 3, married, work all day, have a second job, and an at home bakery. I am starting camming from 8 pm until midnight. I will get 6 hours of sleep but that is enough for me. I also take cat naps when I am able lol! It's all about balance and scheduling. May i also suggest meditation? It really helps me calm down from a stressful day and usually only takes 10 min tops. Btw, once i get my camming going well I plan to quit my second job and eventually my primary job.

I know its rough at first but set goals, have visual reminders of what you are working towards, and believe you can achieve your goals! You've got this :h:
Love you and thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: FoxyDame
I would like to know how people have a fulltime job and still have the energy to entertain and can. I have high Hope's to cam when I get home but my work is so stressful that when I get home I am exhausted.

I want to have a set cam schedule but until I find a new less stressful day job. My 9-5 puts a mental toll on me, so I dont feel like doing anything after work.

What do you guys do?!

I'm so happy to know I'm not the only one trying to manage full time job and camming and sometime lack motivation. Thank you for starting this subject

I started out a year and a half ago doing camming part time, sort of stay at home mom during the day and I worked a restaurant. When the kids started kindergarten I knew the restaurant had to go because I would never see them enough. It was really rough the first few months but I still made more camming than I did working in a restaurant. Then I upped my goals. I constantly try to have some attainable goal each month- paying off fiancés car, taxes (ugh), paying for vacation etc. It keeps my motivation fresh. I also make a strong attempt to stay on for at least 3 hours before calling it quits. I usually make good money but it took a year and a half of hard effort, marketing etc to get it somewhat steady.

I also do Poshmark and sextpanther. Always have multiple flows of income. I use both way more during my period haha

Status
Not open for further replies.