AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Motivation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel1

Cam Model
Sep 7, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Shy_mel
Hi, how do you get in a good mood before going online? For a few days, I had these thoughts before starting my shift that, "I'm sure I'll have a slow night, I'm not so lucky," although these days I did not doo bad, but not very well too. How do you motivate yourself? :)

I make the most of my online time to avoid getting burn out. As in, I am not just sitting on the bed and blankly staring at the screen. That's just gonna make you whine at the end of the day because of the bad traffic. Dance, do some teasing, flirt with the camera - anything that would make the viewers feel engaged and put you in a good mood. :)

Reactions: Mel1
Hi, how do you get in a good mood before going online? For a few days, I had these thoughts before starting my shift that, "I'm sure I'll have a slow night, I'm not so lucky," although these days I did not doo bad, but not very well too. How do you motivate yourself? :)
A lot of the time I'll have a pregame orgasm off cam before starting to put me in a better mood lol. I also noticed that having snacks and drinks I like and listening to upbeat music I enjoy helps my mood A LOT when it's slow. Gotta get that dopamine from somewhere, right?

Yeah, mindset is everything. If you are already thinking you won't do well before you even start, you are creating that reality. Your mindset can just as easily have a positive impact. I'm not about to lie and say, all you have to do is believe and you will make 1billi tokens every hour! But, not feeling awful when you clock in makes it a more enjoyable time for you and by extension your viewers, and keeps both of you engaged longer, and probably leads to more money more often than not. And it's laying the groundwork for future fabulous shifts, even if this one turns out to be average. We never know who is lurking about to break the seal on their $$$ for us. At the same time, even over the internet, people can sense the desperation we feel when we NEED the funds and it seems to kill the fun sexy vibe and the money flow. So it's really important to keep your thoughts from creeping into self-doubt territory.

idk, it's kind of like advice people give about dating and shit. It's a lot easier to bring the right people into your life when you are just happy with yourself and doing your own thing and enjoying that, rather than laser focusing on the desired end result. I say kind of bc of course earning a living is a bit more high stakes, but I think the idea is the same. You can't let yourself fall too far on the desperation side, it's counterproductive and pushes people away. But just by bringing your best self and just showing up consistently, you are more likely to be found by those who will appreciate you for that. And with being consistent, hopefully you will see more consistent earnings, bolstering your confidence and squashing any doubt so you can just show up, have fun, and get paid.

Sometimes you have to argue with yourself and say, no, I'm going to accomplish this goal. I'm capable. I'm worthy. I guess this is a really long way to say "fake it until you make it."

• Hugs
Reactions: Mel1
Yeah, mindset is everything. If you are already thinking you won't do well before you even start, you are creating that reality. Your mindset can just as easily have a positive impact. I'm not about to lie and say, all you have to do is believe and you will make 1billi tokens every hour! But, not feeling awful when you clock in makes it a more enjoyable time for you and by extension your viewers, and keeps both of you engaged longer, and probably leads to more money more often than not. And it's laying the groundwork for future fabulous shifts, even if this one turns out to be average. We never know who is lurking about to break the seal on their $$$ for us. At the same time, even over the internet, people can sense the desperation we feel when we NEED the funds and it seems to kill the fun sexy vibe and the money flow. So it's really important to keep your thoughts from creeping into self-doubt territory.

idk, it's kind of like advice people give about dating and shit. It's a lot easier to bring the right people into your life when you are just happy with yourself and doing your own thing and enjoying that, rather than laser focusing on the desired end result. I say kind of bc of course earning a living is a bit more high stakes, but I think the idea is the same. You can't let yourself fall too far on the desperation side, it's counterproductive and pushes people away. But just by bringing your best self and just showing up consistently, you are more likely to be found by those who will appreciate you for that. And with being consistent, hopefully you will see more consistent earnings, bolstering your confidence and squashing any doubt so you can just show up, have fun, and get paid.

Sometimes you have to argue with yourself and say, no, I'm going to accomplish this goal. I'm capable. I'm worthy. I guess this is a really long way to say "fake it until you make it."
Thank you So mutch !🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.