AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Moving up pages! Streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2021
Hi all,

I have been camming for two months on Streamate and I feel like after my new status was gone, my room or I should say my visitors to my room dropped, quite a bit. Just wondering if anyone knows if SM uses time on or earnings as a way to add you to the top pages ??

I looked on this forum and I couldn't see an answer. I did read something that SM uses some sort of algorithm to get us in front of the "right" customers for us, but I'm not sure who true that is.

Any input I appreciate so much, thank you!~

Sxo

Reactions: spankamber
Streamate ranking was recently discussed in depth in this thread, hopefully that helps to answer some of your questions. But in short, yes, recent time online and recent earnings impact ranking.

I would not worry about the part you mentioned at the end, it pretty much boils down to streaming in the highest quality you can, maintaining a 5 star rating, and making as much as you can as quickly as possible for a higher page rank.

Upvote 0
Streamate ranking was recently discussed in depth in this thread, hopefully that helps to answer some of your questions. But in short, yes, recent time online and recent earnings impact ranking.

I would not worry about the part you mentioned at the end, it pretty much boils down to streaming in the highest quality you can, maintaining a 5 star rating, and making as much as you can as quickly as possible for a higher page rank.
Thank you so much for your response, this is very helpful and for pointing out the thread!~ S xo

• Hugs
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.