AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can my friend cash out for me on Streamate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2023
Hii... I would like my friend to take care of the whole matter of cashing out for me, so I was wondering if like on Cb and Sc my friend can just have a studio account which I sign up under on Streamate to receive all my earnings and pay me later? We are a little bit confused because we read that Sm pays only 5% to the studio and the rest still to the model, but then I wouldn't be able to cash it out myself... help please. :worried:

Hii... I would like my friend to take care of the whole matter of cashing out for me, so I was wondering if like on Cb and Sc my friend can just have a studio account which I sign up under on Streamate to receive all my earnings and pay me later? We are a little bit confused because we read that Sm pays only 5% to the studio and the rest still to the model, but then I wouldn't be able to cash it out myself... help please. :worried:

Where did you read that? that wouldn't make any sense at all but im trying to remember...i think streamate has a minimum number of models required to open a studio account.

Edit: It was three models required to open a studio, i dont know if thats still the rules.

Upvote 0
Where did you read that? that wouldn't make any sense at all but im trying to remember...i think streamate has a minimum number of models required to open a studio account.

We stumbled across this info somewhere online while searching for answers, don't even remember where exactly. Anyway my friend has opened his studio account on Sm now and added me as a new performer, so it seems like there is no minimum amount of models needed for that at least...

Now in the payment info tab of my model account, it shows my payee information and I seem to be able to add my own payment method after submitting my KYC docs. So am I supposed to ignore this to have my earnings go to the studio account? It's so confusing...

Upvote 0
Hello Littlebirdy! This is Catalin from Streamate Models UK, it's a pleasure to e-meet you! The 5% is the default percentage for new studios and we are going in the direction where we would prefer to pay the models and the studio according to the percentage split. This was the studio owners won't have to do this on their own expense and the models will be sure their payments will not be delayed. So your friend can start a studio account but we will still pay you. I hope the provided information was enough to answer your question. Have a lovely day ahead! :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.