AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 11, 2024
La
Chaturbate Username
Cumqueen101
Hello Everyone,

❤️❤️I'm reaching out here in search of answers. Recently, I found myself banned from Chaturbate, a platform I've been a part of for the past seven years. To my surprise, I returned from lunch to find my account gone. While I did cash out my tokens earlier that day, I didn't request payment. Now, I'm concerned about whether I'll receive the money I cashed out and how I can go about getting unbanned.

This situation has left me incredibly stressed. I genuinely believe I didn't knowingly violate any rules, and I'm unsure of what actions led to my ban. All I want is assistance in resolving this issue. My loyalty to Chaturbate runs deep, and I hold a genuine love for the platform.😍😍😍😍

If anyone has insight or guidance on how I can address this matter, I would greatly appreciate it. Your help in this difficult time would mean a lot to me.💕💕💕💕
Please help pleaseeee
Thank you,
Kasey