AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can’t cash out tokens.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2023
Good morning.

I’m a cam model on Chaturbate and I’ve been having an issue cashing out my tokens. It says error, and to contact support if it continues. It’s now been 3 days of not being able to cash out.
Jordanamama is my username.

There was an issue with a customer claiming I scammed them, and they reported me through Chaturbate. Not sure if that’s the reason for the freeze on my account.
Although I don’t agree with the accusation, I’m okay with refunding them so the issue can get cleared.

I’m just worried about getting my money for my upcoming bills since the pay period ends today.
I love working for Chaturbate and I’m extremely saddened by this situation. I did fill out the form on the website trying to contact you, but starting to get worried with no response back.

Just looking for any clarity with this situation. A time estimate, or solution. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.

Good morning.

I’m a cam model on Chaturbate and I’ve been having an issue cashing out my tokens. It says error, and to contact support if it continues. It’s now been 3 days of not being able to cash out.
Jordanamama is my username.

There was an issue with a customer claiming I scammed them, and they reported me through Chaturbate. Not sure if that’s the reason for the freeze on my account.
Although I don’t agree with the accusation, I’m okay with refunding them so the issue can get cleared.

I’m just worried about getting my money for my upcoming bills since the pay period ends today.
I love working for Chaturbate and I’m extremely saddened by this situation. I did fill out the form on the website trying to contact you, but starting to get worried with no response back.

Just looking for any clarity with this situation. A time estimate, or solution. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.
@punker barbie hi. I’m out of hope. Is there any way you could help me? I’m sorry.. I know you’re busy, but I appreciate any help.
I believe 22559752 is the ticket number.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.