AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MultiApp: TNG - new app released

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2021
Multi-App-TNG-xlarge.png

I have recently released a new multi purpose app: MultiApp: The Next Generation.

It has ALL of the features you could want in one simple to use app:
  • Tip Goal, Multi Goal​
  • Tip Menu with separate Private Show Tip Menu​
  • Auto Tip Thank You​
  • Rotating Notifier​
  • Enter Room & Broadcast End messages​
  • Private Show notification​
  • Leaderboard​
  • New Follower​
  • Stacker
  • Make It Rain​
  • Chat icons & colors​
  • Room Control​
  • and more.....​

Stacker is my new invention. This lets you show a large image in the chat.
The "maximum" height of an image you can display in the chat is 50 pixels. Ideally, the "maximum" width is 250 pixels. Very limiting.

What if you want to promote yourself? Show some of your photoshoot pictures? 50 pixels just won't do.

In a photo editing program, resize your image to 250 or less pixels wide, by 500 or less pixels tall. Preferably an evenly divided height number.
Then manually "slice" the image into even chunks of 50 pixels or less tall.
I suggest using a web site like: https://www.imgonline.com.ua/eng/cut-photo-into-pieces.php
1) Select your image
2) Parts in width = 1
Parts in height = X (height / 50)
3) Output (default settings)
OK
Download the zip file on the next page.

Then you have to rename each file in numeric order, using 2 digits (01, 02...10, 11...). You can you use any base name. But do plan for future Stackers.
Example: stacker-kit-ag-05-01.jpg
In this case: stacker-kit- (any base name), ag is the models abbreviated name, 05 is the Stacker number, 01 is the piece number.

Then upload each piece of the Stacker to Chaturbate using similar names.

Stacker kit name (without piece number) #1 Base name without the piece number. :stacker-kit-ag-05-
Number of pieces in this Stacker Set to negative (-7) to preserve the count but disable the Stacker.

In minutes, how often should a Stacker be shown? 9

Blank or disabled Stackers will be skipped.

Using 50 pixel height is just an example. You can use any size for any piece you want. But do stay at a maximum of 50 pixels tall.

Stackers will be shown in order, in a loop.

The lines between the pieces is a Chaturbate issue, not MultiApp: TNG.

Stacker-Example.jpg

To see this feature at it's best, visit these rooms: amelia_gate or alana_sunshine

MultiApp: TNG, Roll The Dice: TNG, and Hi Lo are all you need to run a successful room.

welcome to CB, max hight for gif is 80px
kinda weird to clone apps/bots and not even know the max dimensions for gif.

Upvote 0
"maximum" height is 50 pixels..........I left a word out, "maximum reliable" height.

CB is notorious for not liking some images. Usually ones over 50 pixels tall. I have had to tweak and re-upload several images that CB decided to put the black box around. For no reason.

Upvote 0
"maximum" height is 50 pixels..........I left a word out, "maximum reliable" height.

CB is notorious for not liking some images. Usually ones over 50 pixels tall. I have had to tweak and re-upload several images that CB decided to put the black box around. For no reason.

So long as the image is below 2mb file size and 250x80 px (width by height) it always loads fine for me. Never had a problem.

If 1 of these 3 sizes are exceeded it will make you click for larger or fir animations to play.

But the app seems great.

Upvote 0
I have increased the Tip Goal item count to 15, and the Tip Menu item count to 30. Fixed some random bugs. Tweaked the colors and panel graphics.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.