AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Multiple Accounts?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2021
Dear Ambercuties Forum.

I have a question regarding having multiple accounts. I dont know if this Question was answered in other topics i tried to search it but didnt find an answer. If its already answered please excuse the question.

To my Question... Is it allowed to have multiple accounts on chaturbate as a User or camgirl ?

Greetings

Do you mean 2 different accounts and you will stream on both?
If so then yes BUT you have to have different camera angles on both - so use 2 different cameras. I see people trying to cheat with this by using the "mirror" effect, this is not a different angle, and will get you in trouble.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Really depends what the account is intended to be for.
Example, you don't actually need to provide an email address at all, to create a CB account.

There is a PITA viewer in the room I mod in, keeps posting obscene images. Every time he gets kicked, he reappears a minute later with an almost identical new username, maybe a letter or a digit different each time, but close enough for everyone else to know it's him. Some nights he tires and moves on, other times he must create dozens of different usernames.

Last edited:
I have multiple accounts on CB with the same email and payment linked, two of which are registered so I can broadcast/receive tokens.

Reactions: NotYou
So you can have 2 accounts? I asked caused i personally would use 1 account for beeing a cam girl and the other as a user account to watch cam girls. So one for earning money and the other to just have a good time on chaturbate :D

So you can have 2 accounts? I asked caused i personally would use 1 account for beeing a cam girl and the other as a user account to watch cam girls. So one for earning money and the other to just have a good time on chaturbate :D
Yes, you can. This is a pretty common thing to do.

Sure. If you get both accounts age-verified, the 'viewer' account can accept tokens too. That way you can send tokens earned as a broadcaster to the viewer account and use from there.

Reactions: mika_kedi
Status
Not open for further replies.