AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Multiple sites at once?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadBabyEli

Cam Model
Mar 17, 2020
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@BadBabyEli
MFC Username
QueeenBabe
Chaturbate Username
badbabyeli
I was just wondering if you can cam on multiple different sites? I am currently on MFC but was wondering if i can apply for another site.

if so is it difficult to be on more then one site?

Better income?

Ups and downs on being on multiple sites?

Those are all the questions I have for right now, thank you so much for responding (if you do of course lol)

I was just wondering if you can cam on multiple different sites? I am currently on MFC but was wondering if i can apply for another site.

if so is it difficult to be on more then one site?

Better income?

Ups and downs on being on multiple sites?

Those are all the questions I have for right now, thank you so much for responding (if you do of course lol)
Very much possible specially if you don't have a fan base yet. I'm currently streaming on 4 on manycam which you have to pay in order to use with all it's given features. Definitely better income.

Reactions: Pix and BadBabyEli
One thing I would suggest though, I am not a model just a user, but I see all too often women camming on TOO many sites at once and they can not keep up with the chats/tips etc going on with all of them.
Multi-cam on 2 for a while, then go to 3 when you're feeling comfortable with being able to split between the 2, and so on. It doesn't matter how beautiful or fun you are, guys are not going to wait around forever for you to "probably" notice them there or to notice they have tipped etc.

Reactions: Pix and BadBabyEli
One thing I would suggest though, I am not a model just a user, but I see all too often women camming on TOO many sites at once and they can not keep up with the chats/tips etc going on with all of them.
Multi-cam on 2 for a while, then go to 3 when you're feeling comfortable with being able to split between the 2, and so on. It doesn't matter how beautiful or fun you are, guys are not going to wait around forever for you to "probably" notice them there or to notice they have tipped etc.
Thank you! :)

I'm not a fan on camming on more than one site at the same time. It very much depends on your vibe as a cam girl but since I go for connection/actual talking with my members theres nothing less attractive than being reminded that the model is milking you for cash when she speaks to someone clearly in another room. If you're the kind of cam girl who doesn't say much then maybe try it in the beginning but in all my experience thus far (I've been doing this a while and fairly successfully) its not a good long term strategy and it would be better to pay more attention to slightly fewer people than retaining no one.

I will also add that if you do stream to many sitesat the same time, please do not stream a private from one site to the others.

This is not cool, and as a member, I find a model who does this to methe private ends immediately, with you blocked and I will report it to the cam sites I know it is going on. No questions asked, never to hear from me again.

At that point, it is up to the camsites on what to do. Most likely won’t get banned but you may lose business (or gain) depending on your viewers.

I will also add that if you do stream to many sitesat the same time, please do not stream a private from one site to the others.

This is not cool, and as a member, I find a model who does this to methe private ends immediately, with you blocked and I will report it to the cam sites I know it is going on. No questions asked, never to hear from me again.

At that point, it is up to the camsites on what to do. Most likely won’t get banned but you may lose business (or gain) depending on your viewers.
Thank you for the input! I will defiantly remember what you have said, I'm not 100% sure I wanna cam from another site as well, just thinking about it! :)

Thank you for the input! I will defiantly remember what you have said, I'm not 100% sure I wanna cam from another site as well, just thinking about it! :)

You much better off switching between site between days because with some regulars it will build up a 'missing you' factor that can get them to tip or take you to more shows. I see happen more with SM models.

You have to remember members are paying for some form of attention, so anytime attention is split, the paying member might feel the 'value' of their money is better spent on someone that will at least give them more attention.

+1 for this. Public shows turn often weird.
Though, if you intend having more private shows than public shows, having a wider showcase on multi-sites is a good choice

and yes, stop other streams when you go on private. That's much better
(Some sites permit you to switch to private without viewer, so you can accept spies there while you are in pvt on another one)

Reactions: BadBabyEli
If you're technologically inclined and use OBS, you can set up your own private RTMP server using nginx to send your stream to a server which broadcasts your stream to multiple websites. There's also restream.io which does the same thing for you, but it's $9/mo per stream. Unless you depend on OBS, ManyCam is the cheaper option at $29/year for 4 streams.

Personally, I'm only camming on Chaturbate right now, but I'm considering alternating between camming on CB by itself some days, and splitting my stream among the less trafficked cam sites on other days. While casting a wider net might prove worthwhile, I feel like I'd have to choose between facilitating a more personable experience with viewers versus hosting a more generic cam show. I feel and fear that if you're a viewer on one site and see me having a conversation with someone who's not in the chatroom, it would leave you confused more than wanting to participate. So maybe I'd have to stick with typing things out when multi-streaming.

Camming on multiple sites isn't for every cammer's style and IMO isn't for baby cammers. I split cam but I've been camming for almost 4 years now and I have custom software for it and I don't take privates so I don't have to worry about emptying one site to take a private on another or forgetting to switch off my restreamer for the other sites. I make all my money on free chat and content sales while I cam. I cam up to 3 at a time but I spent a lot of time camming on those sites individually so I know what is what. That takes time and a certain style to be able to accommodate more than one. You have to make sure you can keep up with the chats and tips as they come in. I've had a lovense queue of 109 tips before when it was a crazy night and that can be frustrating for tippers to not see their tip hit in a decent time if that site wasn't appearing to be as busy as I was reacting. I don't hide the fact I split cam but I don't mention it (maybe in PM but I don't give out the other site name as don't want to break TOS ) and many tippers can figure it out. They're fine with it as long as you're not trying to hide it, lie about it, or don't acknowledge them. My custom software tallies all tips hitting the goal - no usernames tipping.

I have huge 2 monitors to accommodate the chat screens and OBS view when I cam in my cam room and I use our giant 65" tv (specifically bought so I can see all the screens) in my bedroom when I cam from there. A laptop screen or single average monitor isn't big enough. So there are a bunch of extra costs.

Anyway, my 2 cents are to actually cam for a few months steadily and see how it goes before you get into the complications of split camming. It isn't for everyone and that's perfectly fine!

Sorry to derail, but have to say to @Brett M - LOVE your new avatar pic! Old was was super cool too tho. Nice warming, sunshine smile you got there! Not trying to hit on you or anything (as I am sure you already know), but I gotta give a genuine compliment, when one is def due :)

Camming on multiple sites isn't for every cammer's style and IMO isn't for baby cammers. I split cam but I've been camming for almost 4 years now and I have custom software for it and I don't take privates so I don't have to worry about emptying one site to take a private on another or forgetting to switch off my restreamer for the other sites. I make all my money on free chat and content sales while I cam. I cam up to 3 at a time but I spent a lot of time camming on those sites individually so I know what is what. That takes time and a certain style to be able to accommodate more than one. You have to make sure you can keep up with the chats and tips as they come in. I've had a lovense queue of 109 tips before when it was a crazy night and that can be frustrating for tippers to not see their tip hit in a decent time if that site wasn't appearing to be as busy as I was reacting. I don't hide the fact I split cam but I don't mention it (maybe in PM but I don't give out the other site name as don't want to break TOS ) and many tippers can figure it out. They're fine with it as long as you're not trying to hide it, lie about it, or don't acknowledge them. My custom software tallies all tips hitting the goal - no usernames tipping.

I have huge 2 monitors to accommodate the chat screens and OBS view when I cam in my cam room and I use our giant 65" tv (specifically bought so I can see all the screens) in my bedroom when I cam from there. A laptop screen or single average monitor isn't big enough. So there are a bunch of extra costs.

Anyway, my 2 cents are to actually cam for a few months steadily and see how it goes before you get into the complications of split camming. It isn't for everyone and that's perfectly fine!
Thank you so much for taking the time to mention all these things! & yeah for sure, I won't even decide for a little while but it's defiantly nice knowing all these things people are saying! So thank you for this information :)

Hi,

What are your opinion about splitcam? Is it good to multiple broadcasting?

Also if I accept a private in myfreecams, does that mean I have to end the show in chaturbate? Is there anyway that people in Chaturbate can 'spy' on the private show in myfreecams?

Thanks!

Hi,

Also if I accept a private in myfreecams, does that mean I have to end the show in chaturbate? Is there anyway that people in Chaturbate can 'spy' on the private show in myfreecams?

Thanks!

Please read the previous comments in this thread, as you will find your answers.

Hi,

Thanks!

When you go into a Private on MFC or another site, on Chaturbate the good way to allow people to spy through paying is to use a bot that hides your cam for a tip. A lady I visit uses a simple one called "My Secret Show" ( https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/my-secret-show/?slot=1 )

Only do this for private shows or group shows that people can spy or join. TruePrivates or ones that are literally 1 on 1 and have no way to spy, don't do this for.

Reactions: DoD404
Of course you can cam on more than one site at a time if you follow some simple rules. personally I would combine a busy site with free chat with one that has less traffic. If you pay attention only to these 2 sites and you dont get distracted by other activities , you will be fine.

Sorry bit late to this but I've seen a new company follow me on twitter called Sshhhnet. They seem to be suitable for this.... I've registered with them and am waiting more information.

Reactions: KaitlynQuinn
:eek: I've never noticed this feature. Would be great! Which sites?

Imlive have it (Sex chat), Flirt4Free too (Fake Show), Chaturbate, Bonga and Stripchat have spy modes, not sure about CamSoda. Streamate has Forced Privates and Golden Shows. THe only big site that don't have this feature is LiveJasmin, but this is probably the worst choice for multistreaming.

I do 3 streams at a time (ManyVids, MFC & Chaturbate) for a few hours and then move over to Streamate, which I don't split with. I don't allow privates when I'm doing a split stream and I don't take PMs (I reply to all at the end of streams and make this known). I find I do best this way as those sites don't make much for me on their own. Streamate is purely privates so I give it all my attention when I am using it :)
That said, I don't use special software, I just open 3 browser tabs x

As long as any “spies” also have to pay something to watch, I’m ok with models doing that (streaming in more than one spot) during a private show I have purchased.

But I recently stopped visiting one model, where I had been a regular, because I discovered that when she sold “private shows” on one site, she was letting the streams run for free on another. She didn’t seem to think it was a problem. I didn’t agree, so now I tip elsewhere.

As long as any “spies” also have to pay something to watch, I’m ok with models doing that (streaming in more than one spot) during a private show I have purchased.

But I recently stopped visiting one model, where I had been a regular, because I discovered that when she sold “private shows” on one site, she was letting the streams run for free on another. She didn’t seem to think it was a problem. I didn’t agree, so now I tip elsewhere.

If it is a private others can spy on, I would be okay if she streamed elsewhere for similar where they have topay to spy and not be free to the room trying to drive tips.

However, since I only do TruePrivate, which is exclusive and not viewable to spies, I do not tolerate streaming anywhere else and ask that they turn them off if they do. If I get even so much as a hint they are streaming elsewhere, I end the stream immediately and ban/block them from contacting me. I did this to a model I had been doing privates with and a regular in her room for a few years. She knew my stance, yet still decided to take the risk after a couple years.

Reactions: Smoothie
If it is a private others can spy on, I would be okay if she streamed elsewhere for similar where they have topay to spy and not be free to the room trying to drive tips.

However, since I only do TruePrivate, which is exclusive and not viewable to spies, I do not tolerate streaming anywhere else and ask that they turn them off if they do. If I get even so much as a hint they are streaming elsewhere, I end the stream immediately and ban/block them from contacting me. I did this to a model I had been doing privates with and a regular in her room for a few years. She knew my stance, yet still decided to take the risk after a couple years.

Yes, in my case I knew she streamed on multiple sites (which is totally cool) and I happened to have both open when she went private with another member. The whole thing was streamed for free on the second site with a full audience.

She’s only been at it for a few months so I gave her a slight benefit of the doubt. Told her when visitors buy a private, one of the things they’re paying for is an understanding that this show is specific to them and anyone willing to pay to spy on it. I asked if any of the (nearly a dozen) private shows I’d bought were also aired for free on this other site. She said no, not MY shows (pardon me for being skeptical).

She’s fairly new so hopefully if she notices she is losing customers over it, she’ll adjust her thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.