AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Music in the room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The music I play is important to me. It both sets and reflects my mood. I'd rather miss out on an orca opportunity that requires being anything but myself.

I'm a genuine hip hop fan; nothing gets me in a frisky spirit better than a gravelly voice like those of Jeezy or Game coming through my speakers. I like classic soul for mellow, sultry occasions. And a lot of Black Keys songs are surprisingly excellent to strip to.

Also, this made me sad:

pastensed said:
Those lies are reserved for girlfriends. In fact, the main reason I like to pay for sexual gratification is that I don't have to put up with things like techno, shopping, chick flicks, flowers, dancing, and whining.

Reactions: Nordling
Sometimes music is what gets me into a model's room.

I remember seeing SweetOpium for the first time, and hearing the dubstep she was playing (Mt. Eden) and was hooked. Sadly, she is no longer on MFC and has deleted her model account. But she still PMs me sometimes on her premium account to say hi.

The same thing with CeceyLust. Cute young girl (I don't think she has hit 20 yet...), but she listens to goth and industrial, so I was immediately hooked just from that. She's a sweetheart, too, don't get me wrong, but I tend to use her to find new goth and industrial because I'm old and so far removed from new music it isn't funny. :lol:

Same goes for models playing a lot of good 80s music and such. I'll hang out, tip, chat, etc. just because I like the music.

Reactions: SNATCH
I listen to the music I like, this often includes electronic music because I'm very much into it in my personal life. I don't play it loudly, I always try to keep it at a volume that I can comfortably talk over. I have a 12+ hour playlist that includes a huge variety of music and if someone wants to get super butthurt that I played one "techno" (lol) song, well they're free to click next model. I love hip hop but I don't even try to listen to it anymore because I heard one too many irritating remarks about my "black people music" :roll: :roll: :roll: I have a lot of classic rock on my playlist so I figure that's pretty universally dude friendly...but I gotta keep it real and play tunes that I personally enjoy, or it'll be obvious that I'm not feelin it.

(Also if no guys like electronic music...are only women producing and djing it? :lol:)

MadisonLeigh said:
(Also if no guys like electronic music...are only women producing and djing it? :lol:)

90% of what I listen to is electronic music in some way (Electronica, EBM, Goth, Industrial, Dubstep).

Status
Not open for further replies.