AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Musician Camgirl Sightings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
I love to see girls on cam playing an instrument, I play guitar on cam from time to time myself. Saw this today, thought it was pretty cool. Anybody got some more to add? I'd love to visit their room to watch them play.

Attachments

• musician.jpg
    musician.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 695
I occasionally will tinker around on keyboard or on guitar on cam, but not super often. But I sing all the time! I seem to get lots of complements on that.

My favourite musical performance ever came from Agent 99. She was charging folk to hear her play along to Pearl Jam songs. I use the term "play along" lightly... the guitar wasn't plugged in and I don't know what she thought she was "playing" but they weren't even chords let alone the right chords. But hey, people liked it. Many people told her what a great musician she was. I don't think they were joking either.

OMG! I was recently thinking I should take up the violin and then I thought how bad ass it'd be do play on cam. I'm sad but also excited that somebody's already doing it! Awesome.

UkGameGirl occasionally plays the piano.
Amber has her own percussion section.
ChloeLamb was very talented.
Do we count Alexlady as Percussion?

Trying to make tunes with a sybian sounds like fun.

I saw Amber's cover of the lazytown baking song on youtube, was very entertaining :mrgreen:

mynameisbob84 said:
AlexLady said:
Of all the instruments I've learned to play, I think I've played both my ocarina and piano on cam most.

You have an ocarina?? Like in Zelda? I didn't even know they were real instruments!

I think ocarina is just a word for like a basic earthenware flute, very ancient instrument used in a bunch of different cultures. Get some clay, make it into a hollow ball or oval or whatever shape you want, poke a mouth hole and some finger holes. You have an ocarina lol.

I used to sing in live theater all the time and would get lead roles for it but I'm not willing to put that part of myself on cam. I was first chair clarinet before menopause when I lost a lot of my dexterity and it affected my playing. If anyone is crazy enough to want to hear my singing these days I'll pull out one of my old tunes and give you a serenade on skype privately. :)

mynameisbob84 said:
AlexLady said:
Of all the instruments I've learned to play, I think I've played both my ocarina and piano on cam most.

You have an ocarina?? Like in Zelda? I didn't even know they were real instruments!

Actually Zelda plays a flute in the original games. But yeah, I had several bone/clay/wood ocarians from the 600's to modern times made by the best in the world :) I collect them as -instruments- rather than toys from some 90's game.

Sadly, I sold them when things were hard financially.

Maybe I'll do more shows sometime soon of me playing what instruments I haven't been forced to sell yet.

FifthElephant said:
blackxrose said:
before menopause when I lost a lot of my dexterity and it affected my playing.
Puberty?
Nope, menopause. I lost a majority of my dexterity during it because of osteoporosis and other complications. I can type and write but I have difficulty doing either for more than a few minutes and have trouble gripping a pen well.

AlexLady said:
mynameisbob84 said:
AlexLady said:

Actually Zelda plays a flute in the original games. But yeah, I had several bone/clay/wood ocarians from the 600's to modern times made by the best in the world :) I collect them as -instruments- rather than toys from some 90's game.

Maybe I'll do more shows sometime soon of me playing what instruments I haven't been forced to sell yet.
Heh. Giving away my age here but when I was a kid, plastic ocarinas were a standard stocking stuffer at Christmas time. lol Sadly, I had no talent whatsoever for learning to play anything on even the simplest of instruments; my father got me about half a dozen harmonicas over the years of my childhood, since he played proficiently. <stuck with a comb forever!>

AlexLady said:
mynameisbob84 said:
AlexLady said:

I think hes referring to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for Nintendo 64. Good game ;)

AlexLady said:
I know; I was just pointing out that it isn't a toy from a game.
I thought in the game it was a musical instrument, as in life.

I recently got a cheap-o ukulele to teach myself to play on. So far I only know songs from a (very awesome) cartoon, but as soon as I can I'll be playing it on cam as well. :D

RogueWarrior said:
CandyCola plays keybaord and sings quite. Very quirky, that girl.

YES! That's exactly who I was thinking of, but I couldn't remember her screen name.

She is adorable and has a beautiful voice. I think the last time I viewed her profile, it said that she's saving up for a music recording studio. :cool:

OMG, OMG, OMG... Just discovered a beautiful voice!!! I had no idea how much talent she had...

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Status
Not open for further replies.