AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My 2 weeks on chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2017
Twitter Username
@neaeraayas
Chaturbate Username
riftaa
Hey, i'm a cam boy known as neaeraa on chaturbate, I've started chaturbating on 10/03/2017, I turned 18 2 months ago and once I became legal I sent cb my passport to age verify my account, it took them 2 months to verify it and I didn't realize my passport was about to expire and once it expired on 22 March they removed the ability to receive tips 3 days after that and sent me a message that I needed to re-verify my account and send non-expired document.
During my 2 weeks on cb, I've earned 200$ from broadcasting 1-2 hours a day, I've many sugar daddies haha, so basically I have 90$ on amazon and 730 tokens left on my cb and I want to buy a new cam for 60$ + 50$ shipping (living in 3rd world country :( ) do you know anyone who I can exchange my tokens for amazon gift card ?

Just wanted to share my experience with you and get some advices during this break im taking to renew my passport

Jesus bleeping christ, actual under age people broadcast on your site with ease yet you ban ID verified people for just looking to young because some trolls hit the report button enough times to get your auto ban to initiate. @punker barbie Do you not see a HUGE WAVING SCARY ASS FLAG HERE?

Luckily I stopped broadcasting once I receive the warning saying that I need to re-verify my account, I would have been banned for looking too young if I didn't stop

Hey, i'm a cam boy...do you know anyone who I can exchange my tokens for amazon gift card ?
Probably not.

edit: While you are waiting, have you considered giving Camsoda a try?
edit: Never mind, noticed you still don't have a renewed passport.

Hey, i'm a cam boy known as neaeraa on chaturbate, I've started chaturbating on 10/03/2017, I turned 18 2 months ago and once I became legal I sent cb my passport to age verify my account, it took them 2 months to verify it and I didn't realize my passport was about to expire and once it expired on 22 March they removed the ability to receive tips 3 days after that and sent me a message that I needed to re-verify my account and send non-expired document.
During my 2 weeks on cb, I've earned 200$ from broadcasting 1-2 hours a day, I've many sugar daddies haha, so basically I have 90$ on amazon and 730 tokens left on my cb and I want to buy a new cam for 60$ + 50$ shipping (living in 3rd world country :( ) do you know anyone who I can exchange my tokens for amazon gift card ?

Just wanted to share my experience with you and get some advices during this break im taking to renew my passport

Those amount are just regulars spending. Understand that sugaring is on an entirely different level and not to confuse or treat is the same as money with normal clients.

Also understand that this forum is viewed by CB management so openly talking about bypassing them to 3rd party sell tokens isn't a really good idea.

the logic of that is so beautiful.

'sure, this document met our standards of legitimate ID last month and it verified your age, but for all we know this month you might've become a 7-year-old!!. sincerely, Chaturbate'

+ 50$ shipping (living in 3rd world country :( )
brutal.
have you tried ebay or Aliexpress? often China-based retailers will give much better shipping prices than US-based retailers

do you know anyone who I can exchange my tokens for amazon gift card ?
if I could operate solely in USD I'd be happy to, but I've been unable to do so :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Val Vega
bypassing them to 3rd party sell tokens isn't a really good idea.

what's the issue, there? it's his earnings. how he turns his CB currency into money he can spend isn't their issue. he's not bypassing their site or their currency or their cut of his income, they've already made their cut from the tippers themselves. If they're losing any money, they're only losing the payout fee (e.g., 50c for Paxum, $1 for Payoneer, etc. - service fees). they are not inherently entitled to service fees -- if you earn 1,000 tks today and instead of doing a pay-out you choose to tip another model 1,000tks, you are not 'bypassing' them or doing anything that ought to concern them, you're just using their currency on their site.

the logic of that is so beautiful.
brutal.
have you tried ebay or Aliexpress? often China-based retailers will give much better shipping prices than US-based retailers

Nope, I didn't think about it becaue I've heard sometimes the item is kind of broken so Id rather pay much or get something with a possibility of being fucked up
plus I have the money on amazon :x

Nope, I didn't think about it becaue I've heard sometimes the item is kind of broken so Id rather pay much or get something with a possibility of being fucked up
plus I have the money on amazon :x

ebay companies don't track their parcels if they're offering free shipping (it'll be tracke within China only, and then who knwos what could happen), and they care about their reputation, so you could just pretend you never got it, or return it if it's actually broken. they're pretty chill about refunds. whatever keeps their reputation good.

your money is on amazon and CB. presumably if you can sell one currency you can sell the other :p just thought it might be worth considering given how steep the shipping fees are (even if someone didn't buy your giftcard at 100% value, it could still work out cheaper)

what's the issue, there? it's his earnings. how he turns his CB currency into money he can spend isn't their issue. he's not bypassing their site or their currency or their cut of his income, they've already made their cut from the tippers themselves. If they're losing any money, they're only losing the payout fee (e.g., 50c for Paxum, $1 for Payoneer, etc. - service fees). they are not inherently entitled to service fees -- if you earn 1,000 tks today and instead of doing a pay-out you choose to tip another model 1,000tks, you are not 'bypassing' them or doing anything that ought to concern them, you're just using their currency on their site.

From the CB TOS

1. Virtual Money. The Service may, but is not obligated to, include a virtual, in-app currency (“Virtual Money”) including but not limited to coins, cash, tokens or points, that may be purchased from us for “real-world” money if you are a legal adult in your country of residence. Other than a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to use the Virtual Money as part of the Service, you have no right or title in or to any such Virtual Money appearing or originating in the Service, or any other attributes associated with use of the Service or stored within the Service. We have the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate such Virtual Money in our sole discretion, and we shall have no liability to you or anyone for the exercise of such rights. Transfers of Virtual Money are strictly prohibited except where explicitly authorized within the Service. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, you may not sell any Virtual Money for “real-world” money or otherwise exchange such items for value. Any attempt to exchange Virtual Money for actual currency, other than by following the process established by Chaturbate, is in violation of this Agreement and may result in a lifetime ban from the Site and possible legal action. All Virtual Money that has not been purchased directly by you (e.g., tips from other users, referral commissions, etc.) is forfeited if your account is terminated or suspended for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion, or if we discontinue providing the Service.

It's not about HIS income it's about THEIR income. CB is the ONLY seller of tokens by their TOS. You agreed to this when you sign up. It's not how you FEEL it's what you already agreed to. On top of that you have a company VP reading posts in this forum daily.

• Helpful!
Reactions: uncoveredmanhole
to be honest, it just seems like Im cursed or something like that, my amazon account (100$ on it) just got suspended and when I phoned the support (password escalation team) they said they couldn't access to it and asked me to wait 12-24 hours

(logitech c920) for 81$ (+19$ shipping)

are you sure that's the model you got? I see it advertised for US$58.49 (or am I the only one who always talks in USD when online?).

Edit: $64.99 now. $59 2 weeks ago when I ordered mine.

are you sure that's the model you got? I see it advertised for US$58.49 (or am I the only one who always talks in USD when online?).

Edit: $64.99 now. $59 2 weeks ago when I ordered mine.

yeah I bought it from another seller on amazon with 80$ but less shipping rates, if I bought it from amazon I wouldve paid +65$ for shipping only lol

• Helpful!
Reactions: uncoveredmanhole
yeah I bought it from another seller on amazon with 80$ but less shipping rates, if I bought it from amazon I wouldve paid +65$ for shipping only lol

it's crazy, eh.

I actually always avoided Amazon because that's what I expected (any random site I go to for something from the US, even ebay, it's always like $40-70 for shipping. but maybe because Amazon is a big company they can get better shipping rates to certain high volume countries better than what seems to be the US standard (for me it was only about $8 for the webcam, which is only a little more than I'd pay to get something from Germany or Sweden, and less than I expect from the UK, all comparable distances).

From the CB TOS

1. Virtual Money. The Service may, but is not obligated to, include a virtual, in-app currency (“Virtual Money”) including but not limited to coins, cash, tokens or points, that may be purchased from us for “real-world” money if you are a legal adult in your country of residence. Other than a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to use the Virtual Money as part of the Service, you have no right or title in or to any such Virtual Money appearing or originating in the Service, or any other attributes associated with use of the Service or stored within the Service. We have the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate such Virtual Money in our sole discretion, and we shall have no liability to you or anyone for the exercise of such rights. Transfers of Virtual Money are strictly prohibited except where explicitly authorized within the Service. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, you may not sell any Virtual Money for “real-world” money or otherwise exchange such items for value. Any attempt to exchange Virtual Money for actual currency, other than by following the process established by Chaturbate, is in violation of this Agreement and may result in a lifetime ban from the Site and possible legal action. All Virtual Money that has not been purchased directly by you (e.g., tips from other users, referral commissions, etc.) is forfeited if your account is terminated or suspended for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion, or if we discontinue providing the Service.
Does it mean a model cannot use earned tokens to tip other models??

This only talking about buying and selling tokens. You can trade them all you want but only CB has the rights to sell or cash them out.

you'd hope they'd be willing to make an exception if it's just that someone is short of the minimum payout requirement

I have renewed my passport, scanned it, took a pic while holding and sent more than 8 different photos to cb but they kept telling me ID is too small or ID is too blurry
ps: both on the scan and pic holding my passport they can see my informations clearly

contacted shirley and after a hundred shots..
Thank you for resubmitting you ID.
I am very sorry but your account is banned because you look much younger than your actual age.

I know that probably doesn't sound fair and that you have sent your ID proving you are at least 18 years old----however, because of the laws in the 18 USC section 2257 A concerning adult performers, only models that are and look 18 years of age or over are able to use Chaturbate cams.

Even if a broadcaster provides ID proving they are 50 years of age we would still have to lock their account, if they didn't look at least 18 years old to someone that may be associated with law enforcement.

Thank you for understanding!

thats like disallowing black people for appearing black, there is people who look younger than me and im like the hairiest 18yo on cb, i mean who's that hairy at the age of 16-17..
if there was another site like cb i wouldve with no doubt went for it but all other sites are "girls" site, cb is the only balanced and easy to use

What do you guys recommend to make me look older? Plastic surgery or should I try some WWE?"

Last edited:
What do you guys recommend to make me look older? Plastic surgery or should I try some WWE?"

cigarettes and meth, but maybe a santa or bin laden costume while you wait for that transition to kick in.

on the bright side, if you're that youthful, you might be marketable/niche on one of the shittier camguy sites that doesn't have that many twinks.

its also funny how the models on advertisements look so 15'ish and still ban models appearing too young..
I know that ads are not controlled by chaturbate, but they choose to still have them on their website

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I've been Chaturbating on and off for 2 years, I was camming recently in a very busy show, with loads of viewers and the next thing I get banned. It took me 2 hours to get back up and the whole thing probably cost me around €100, when I emailed staff I did not get any kind of apology. It's unfortunate that CB is the most lucrative place to cam for male cammers (in my experience), or I would have definitely jumped ship. Surely if you're already verified all they should have to do is check the id you sent in, not ask for another 16 copies of ID.

I finally got verified on another acc after weeks of bitching on chaturbate
moral you need to learn, "if cb keeps keeps banning you for appearing too young bitch about it until they verify your acc"

I finally got verified on another acc after weeks of bitching on chaturbate
moral you need to learn, "if cb keeps keeps banning you for appearing too young bitch about it until they verify your acc"
Lol come back when you learn "find another site, cb is not worth the headache"

where do you cam that's better than CB for guys?
No idea. Maybe nowhere for the moment.

I do know Camsoda had a whale or two a while back, 3 female models had better nights there than they ever did on the other sites they worked. More of a fluke I think, they didn't have much competition which made them stand out more. Those were isolated nights too, plenty of nights with little to no traffic at all.

It is changing. Where it is headed idk. I see that more of the trans models trying it out, but still very few at this point.

I don't suggest Camsoda is anywhere near as lucrative at this point. But if it was me and I had the bandwidth/monitor space, I would definitely multicam, leave it up just in case. Most times there are 0 male models on when I check, usually only 2 or 3 if there are any. Not saying there is a lot of money there, but if a good tipper strolls in, you will be the only game in town (for now).

Status
Not open for further replies.