AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My ability to broadcast has been suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2024
Orange park florida
Chaturbate Username
Lokiswingle
Hi @punker barbie my username is, lokiswingle , I had accidentally started a broadcast without adding the other models accounts to my broadcast and now I have been suspended and I can’t get a reply from chaturbates support I’m hoping you are able to help in some way
The report numbers are
[65DGW7-53J52]

[RDV07X-LP07R]

Attachments

• B69B273C-EBFC-4C22-9D1E-3ED0BCD15176.png
    B69B273C-EBFC-4C22-9D1E-3ED0BCD15176.png
    249.1 KB · Views: 8
May this be a lesson to everyone on any camsite.

If you want to stream with other cammodels on your site you must get permission from support first.

They need to add model info to that account on their end as well. They cant keep track of all their models and without the proper paperwork in place so the admin sees unverified users being broadcasted. Not a lot of sites makes it clear you must have models added before streaming with them.

Sorry this happened OP, hopefully they are able to properly verify the models on stream and get your account back.

Status
Not open for further replies.