AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account banned and I don`t know a reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2023
Hello, @punker barbie , nice to meet you! I`m webmodel, my username - Marie_May. I`m from Ukraine. Chaturbate is my only one way to earn money. I need to help my family and country. But my account banned with 50 000+ tokens, and support don`t answer me already 6 days, so I even don`t know a reason and what to do. Please help me figure it out and come back my job...
Thank you! Have a nice day!

@punker barbie give me advice on what to do to unban me? Or at least there is a possibility to return the money that I earned there? Support has not responded for 10 days. I'm apathetic and unmotivated, because really didn`t nothing bad.
Thank you for your job!

Upvote 0
Hello please help me with My account is dam_wolf i need come back please help me i'm sad because i know I never do nothing Bad

Upvote 0
OMG @punker barbie please help me I never did anything wrong they a user mentioned that word but I didn't... please help me ...... Why reason ignore me please answer me I need help with my account dam_wolf

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.