AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account got banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 4, 2024
Hello @punker barbie
Am so devastated typing this my chaturbate account freaky_delicious got banned unfairly 😭😭so I am an independent broadcaster but I had no way to cashout so I cashout through other models like I send them tokens and they cashout for me…so I sent tokens to account called miranda_lake whom I had no connections with have never even streamed with her or link our account like I only asked her if she can cashout for me and she said yes then I sent her tokens then I don’t know what happened all I know is her account got banned with all the tokens because she used her sisters passport and me personally I got attachment with this claimed model so chaturbate banned my account because I sent her tokens and thought I was involved with her and no I even wrote email for chaturbate to check IP address…we live in different city and different houses have never worked with her or anything of such my only mistake was sending her tokens to cashout for me that’s all and chaturbate banned my account..have sent email but no email has been replied….have apologized and I got no connection with the claimed model I just sent tokens and that’s all please can they just consider freaky_delicious kindly

@punker barbie hello
They have not replied to my emails they just respond with automated response that’s all…it’s so unfair to get banned because I sent tokens to someone who violated the rules just to cashout for me….please help me get my account back

Upvote 0
@punker barbie hello
They have not replied to my emails they just respond with automated response that’s all…it’s so unfair to get banned because I sent tokens to someone who violated the rules just to cashout for me….please help me get my account back
Ticket #23315882 received a response on April 21, 2024

Upvote 0