AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account has been banned, and I would like to request assistance to restore it.

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 30, 2026
1
0
0
Appeal for Account Recovery & Request to Re-submit Identity Verification - Username: nanao_velvet
Dear Support Team / @Punkerbarbie,
Good day. I am writing to you in desperate need of assistance regarding my Chaturbate account, nanao_velvet, which is currently banned.
The suspension reason stated that all independent broadcasters on camera must submit documentation via https://chaturbate.com/identity/. However, when I try to visit the link, it is blocked/locked, and I am completely unable to re-upload any ID documents through the system.
I want to be completely honest and sincerely apologize for what happened. I now realize that the person who initially helped me register this account used incorrect and untruthful identity information. I deeply regret not supervising this process myself, and I completely understand the severity of this mistake.
I am extremely passionate about broadcasting and truly love the Chaturbate platform. I genuinely want a second chance to correct this. I have already prepared my actual, valid, and authentic photo IDs.
I have already submitted multiple support tickets and emails regarding this issue, but unfortunately, I have not yet received any response.
Could you please grant me one opportunity and temporarily open the verification channel for me so I can upload the correct documents? Alternatively, I am more than willing to send my authentic identity photos directly through this email thread for manual review.
Thank you so much for your time, understanding, and compassion. I look forward to your reply.
Sincerely,
Username: nanao_velvet