AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account has been banned. please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2023
Hello. I want to share my story about the meanest blocking of me as a person in general. I really hope that @punker barbie can help me in some way. Two years ago (maybe even a little more) I was invited to work at my studio by one person. Then I didn't know about this platform at all and everything was new to me. They photographed poi passport data for registration (at that time there was registration by passport photo) and made registration. I worked with them calmly and everything was fine. It was until I told them that I wanted to continue working independently. I began to receive threats that I would be thrown into the site block for leaving their studio. I managed to work for myself for a while, but one day I wake up and see a message about blocking. It was still on my old mail, I asked why I got my lock, to which I was told that I forged my documents.

In a panic, I immediately began to write to those guys from the studio and find out what was going on, to which I received an answer with the words It serves you right. As I found out later, they used my passport data and created many different accounts in my name with the help of editing

I tried to contact support, but they just told me that there was no need to wait for an answer, that they could not help me and I was permanently blocked on this platform. Now I tried to create a new account after a long time. I changed my documents through the police of our country, they are brand new. But even now, under the new verification system, I was immediately blocked. I didn't even have time to link my email to my account. I again wrote a message to support with this story, but my mail is not linked to my account, so they did not issue a ticket. Please help me, I didn't want to break the rules of the site. Forgery of documents is illegal here. I fully admit my guilt that I myself looked at my data and allowed such a situation. I really want to get back to work on this platform. I want to continue working with my friends. I really hope for your support. My account name: chepuhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.