AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

my account has been banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my nickname on the chaturbate is angrybird228

I made a terrible mistake. during the broadcast, I was chatting with my friend on telegram. We were joking about obscene things about racism there. and I mixed up the chats and started writing it to the general chat of my room on chaturbate. I was banned instantly , before I realized that I had made a mistake. I've been on this site for 4 years, and I've never been involved there for such forbidden topics. I am very sorry that due to my carelessness I lost access to this site.

Upvote 0
I'm not sure she should but it's super helpful your user name is on a public forum and associated with casual racism where you feel the problem is you were in the wrong window and not that you know YOU WERE BEING RACIST.

Upvote 0
I'm not sure she should but it's super helpful your user name is on a public forum and associated with casual racism where you feel the problem is you were in the wrong window and not that you know YOU WERE BEING RACIST.
guys joke with friends about gay topics - this does not make them gay. it's the same meaning

Upvote 0
Moreover, what’s in my head shouldn’t concern you at all. I did not harm anyone, and what I wrote there was not addressed to anyone personally, did not offend anyone, and did not call for anything. just two ordinary words that sound terrible in American, but in my native language it means nothing at all.

Upvote 0
Moreover, what’s in my head shouldn’t concern you at all. I did not harm anyone, and what I wrote there was not addressed to anyone personally, did not offend anyone, and did not call for anything. just two ordinary words that sound terrible in American, but in my native language it means nothing at all.
Good luck with that.

Upvote 0
That would make them homophobic. You sound really young, or ignorant, or both.
What ? If men don't joke about gay topics, does that make them homophobic? don't write here anymore. I’m from another country and you don’t need to impose your standards on me. I just confused the windows with chats and instantly got banned.

Upvote 0
What ? If men don't joke about gay topics, does that make them homophobic? don't write here anymore. I’m from another country and you don’t need to impose your standards on me. I just confused the windows with chats and instantly got banned.
Yet again you confirm you meant to say it, just not in public.

Still a shitty person for saying them whether they meant to be private or not.

Bye!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Lesson to be learned here:

If you get instantly banned on a site for saying something, it's probably something you shouldn't even be saying in private.

Upvote 0
And you're also not allowed to sign up here again on a new account.

Banned means banned.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.