AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account has been banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2023
Hello, my name is Erick Jose Suarez Duran, my chatubarte account with the username Arley_21 has been banned and support has not given me answers as to why I was banned, I have been waiting for several months, I need to continue working with my account since It was my only source of income, I don't think I committed any violation on the page. Thank you, I'm looking forward for your answer

Yes, I just checked my email in more detail and they answered this "We have reason to believe you have assisted others in providing us with false identification or identification which does not belong to them, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law. Due to this serious violation, your accounts were terminated and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit." but none of the documents that I have uploaded to my chaturbate are false, all of them are authentic, I don't understand why they tell me. what I should do in that case?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.