AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account has been blocked, they didn't explain the reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 6, 2024
Hello @punker barbie
My username is Lilu_hills
Chaturbate blocked my account and didn’t tell me reason , support didn’t answer me about 2 months ! Please @punker barbie I need your help only you can help me , I want know reason of my ban
I didn’t violate rules of site
Please give me a ticket number !
I pray to you !!

Hello @Froggie_lilu I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22928421
Dear @punker barbie, I still have not received a response from the support of the site, what is the reason for my blocking, I have always respected this site and wanted to develop only on your site, I was left without the opportunity to stream and I do not even know the reason why this happened, I did not violate the rules of the site, please explain to me what is the reason I really want to cooperate with your site again, I consider you the best and I wish only prosperity to your site, have a good evening

My account on lilu_hills

Upvote 0
Dear @punker barbie, I still have not received a response from the support of the site, what is the reason for my blocking, I have always respected this site and wanted to develop only on your site, I was left without the opportunity to stream and I do not even know the reason why this happened, I did not violate the rules of the site, please explain to me what is the reason I really want to cooperate with your site again, I consider you the best and I wish only prosperity to your site, have a good evening

My account on lilu_hills
Hello @Froggie_lilu Ticket #22928421 received a response on December 9, 2023

Upvote 0
Dear @punker barbie in that letter says that they have a suspicion that I violated the rules of the site, but it is not said which of the rules. I always treated your site with respect and tried not to break the rules, I want to understand this situation, I really want to work only for you and earn money for your site, please dear support and dear @punker barbie I have hope only for you, have a good evening

Upvote 0