AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account has been closed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2022
Hello hello everyone,

Well I made a mistake yesterday, when a user asked me if you someone can tie me up in the show. I didn't see any problem to do in pvt, but in the morning I received a mail from streamate that my account has been closed for not age verification of my husband. Can someone tells me if they considered to get my account back for this reason ? And Did I lose all the money that I made with them? My god! I didn't even reach 3 months with them :( I'm really sad and worried for this.

I don’t think they let you come back after having an unverified man on your stream.

You can write liz at liz@streamate.com and see if they can help.

Upvote 0
Yeah, having an unverified person on your webcam, even if they don't show their face, is a serious violation. I've been banned from Streamate myself before and emailed Liz every 2-3 months begging for a second chance and every time she would get a hold of the compliance department to get me back on, and it took nearly a year for compliance to finally let me back on. If you email Liz and get shot down by compliance on getting back on Streamate, just keep trying to email Liz again every so often and compliance should hopefully give you another chance but it could take some time. Don't give up though.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.