AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account is been suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2017
Hi my account is been suspended for no reason i already email them about it and i think it was an error i submit already my ids i really dont know why they didnt accept it and they still didnt response to my email im so frustrated about it if its temporary or its not i work my ass hard them an errors happen aisxt 😔😫😫 plss help me

Hi my account is been suspended for no reason i already email them about it and i think it was an error i submit already my ids i really dont know why they didnt accept it and they still didnt response to my email im so frustrated about it if its temporary or its not i work my ass hard them an errors happen aisxt 😔😫😫 plss help me
I completely get your frustration and my apologies for the difficulties you are facing with your account suspension. Its frustrating when efforts to straghten the situation seem to go unnotice by them. I suggest reaching out to cb once again. Sometimes, due to the high volume of requests they might go unseen. But continue to be cooperative with them foreal.

Upvote 0
I completely get your frustration and my apologies for the difficulties you are facing with your account suspension. Its frustrating when efforts to straghten the situation seem to go unnotice by them. I suggest reaching out to cb once again. Sometimes, due to the high volume of requests they might go unseen. But continue to be cooperative with them foreal.

Hi, Ryy. I know you have this tendency to want to jump in to give people advice on the forum, but she does not need to send Chaturbate e-mail after e-mail. It's been stated on here that sending them multiple support tickets to Chaturbate won't help matters any, and actually risks the model's ticket getting pushed to the back of the queue. She has already e-mailed them. Now the best thing for her to do is tag PunkerBarbie in this thread like this @punker barbie to see if she can assist with the matter. :) :)

Upvote 0
I did i think 6 times email and they didnt response its thier error and they should responsible for that matter is that how they do unnotice u if u trying to ask thier unreasonable suspention of my account? If its an error they should cooperate at the same day

Upvote 0
@punker barbie plss help me i need to know why they suspended my account and they didnt send any ticket for checking my account i didnt do anything wrong on that day i was suspended its just like they kick u without any reason its very sad and frustration running on my mind i cant live without online i work for almost 6 yrs and this my daily routine that i do foe a long period of time i wish u could help me about this ty

Upvote 0
So nobody was exactly giving her advice on her situation, i was stating from previous experience. She is clearly asking the forum community in general as a group or an individual why her account has a suspension. She came to the right place to lift her suspension and some frustration. i have had a suspension lift from mine from the same @ that you are tagging. but correct multiple emails might aggravate chaturbate support since they are so busy, but she is most likely frustrating herself with why her account has a suspension for zero reasons, as she is saying above ☝️ oh, And barbie is going to be on top of her situation as soon as she can, but my response took her edge away until then.

Upvote 0
So nobody was exactly giving her advice on her situation, i was stating from previous experience. She is clearly asking the forum community in general as a group or an individual why her account has a suspension. She came to the right place to lift her suspension and some frustration. i have had a suspension lift from mine from the same @ that you are tagging. but correct multiple emails might aggravate chaturbate support since they are so busy, but she is most likely frustrating herself with why her account has a suspension for zero reasons, as she is saying above ☝️ oh, And barbie is going to be on top of her situation as soon as she can, but my response took her edge away until then.

Actually…yes, you were giving her advice (which was more harmful than helpful) on the situation, as you tend to do in many of your posts…including a post yesterday where you gave me strange, unnecessary, unsolicited advice about a Facebook scenario I’d mentioned. :p Please stop doing this, and just enjoy the forum. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Upvote 0
Actually…yes, you were giving her advice (which was more harmful than helpful) on the situation, as you tend to do in many of your posts…including a post yesterday where you gave me strange, unnecessary, unsolicited advice about a Facebook scenario I’d mentioned. :p Please stop doing this, and just enjoy the forum. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your
Actually…yes, you were giving her advice (which was more harmful than helpful) on the situation, as you tend to do in many of your posts…including a post yesterday where you gave me strange, unnecessary, unsolicited advice about a Facebook scenario I’d mentioned. :p Please stop doing this, and just enjoy the forum. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

this is a forum on current events that are to do with camming. nobody came here to hear about facebook or drama with exes, wrong thread. you seem a bit jealous when someone is engaging in any type of conversation with anyone else but you. and when you see me on the forum and general, as if it takes popularity away from you. you came here to talk about your ex that has random people pop up online. nobody on here cares about those random people, we all care about models, tippers and fans, even if it was a conversation it was nothing that pertains to camming. The guy was seeing how he can remain invisible on the strip chat, that has nothing to do with Facebook that was clearly a inaccurate comparison. you were having problems with a ex, she is having problems with her cam identification, a suspension, her model career none of that pertains to you Facebook or your ex so keep that over there. he was having a problem with someone seeing him on the strip chat. But back to her, It’s clear that her problems are to do with her upload, her documents, and her form of identification. Does your Facebook have those problems or does your ex have those problems? I doubt it unless they are a cam model, but nice comparison, though. so let the Admins do their job and just continue to give other models advice and enjoy the forum to the best of your abilities.
Anyways, on to a new topic. Good luck.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
this is a forum on current events that are to do with camming. nobody came here to hear about facebook or drama with exes, wrong thread. you seem a bit jealous when someone is engaging in any type of conversation with anyone else but you. and when you see me on the forum and general, as if it takes popularity away from you. you came here to talk about your ex that has random people pop up online. nobody on here cares about those random people, we all care about models, tippers and fans, even if it was a conversation it was nothing that pertains to camming. The guy was seeing how he can remain invisible on the strip chat, that has nothing to do with Facebook that was clearly a inaccurate comparison. you were having problems with a ex, she is having problems with her cam identification, a suspension, her model career none of that pertains to you Facebook or your ex so keep that over there. he was having a problem with someone seeing him on the strip chat. But back to her, It’s clear that her problems are to do with her upload, her documents, and her form of identification. Does your Facebook have those problems or does your ex have those problems? I doubt it unless they are a cam model, but nice comparison, though. so let the Admins do their job and just continue to give other models advice and enjoy the forum to the best of your abilities.

This was posted in the quote of the previous post. I’m going to guess the poster messed up with the quote function and this was his response.

If that’s the case, how incredibly rude and also wrong.

To start off, yes, this forum is for cam models and users. However, the topics and conversations aren’t only related to camming. Take a look around and you’ll find conversations about current world events (unrelated to camming), food discussions, video games/movies and a plethora of other topics. Just because you don’t care about what someone is saying doesn’t mean that everyone else feels the same way. Clearly people liked her post, as you can see from the ratings.

The post about Facebook showing “active” even when someone isn’t online wasn’t some dramatic post about an ex. Yummy was literally making a comparison on how a lot of these sites act wonky.

Your original post on this thread needed to be corrected, because it was bad advice. It’s kind of well known around here that CB Support takes awhile to get back to you and bombarding them with emails will keep sending you back to the end of the queue.

I don’t know, dude. That last post was awfully bold for someone who has been posting here for literally one week.

Anyway, to the OP. I believe whenever you submit new ids your account gets temporarily suspended until they can verify them. I may be wrong, but I think @Vixxen81 knows for sure, if she wouldn’t mind clarifying.

Upvote 0
LOL. This is probably the funniest thing I’ve read on the internet all week so far. When did I ever say I was having problems or drama with an ex? 😂 I’m still very good friends with him (and his parents), and still hang out with him. Nice try though! :p All I said was that the “Active Now” notification on Facebook isn’t always accurate…and yes, that WAS pertaining to the discussion about “Active Now” statuses sometimes being inaccurate. Duh.

You are obnoxious as hell, and you’re just mad because I’ve called you out a few times on your b.s. All you do on this forum is give people shitty advice, and parrot other people’s advice to try to make yourself sound all wise and helpful…while boosting up your post count. You kind of remind me of that Dannyhomebody guy that used to post on here until he was put in the doghouse. I’ve been a member of this forum way longer than you have, so I don’t need your condescending remarks about what this forum is for. Lol…..

Unlike you, I actually care about the people on this forum, and will speak up when folks like you come on here giving shitty advice.

I have to put my clothes in the washer real quick at the laundromat, and then I’ll come back to this and reread your silly-ass post (Typing all of this in a rush). Oh, and I don’t need luck, sweetheart… :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've actually grown quite fond of a lot of people here, and I like to hear everything that everyone has to say. Unless it's dishonest, purposeful jabs aimed at baiting others/ stirring shit. Or, alternately, people trying to gatekeep threads, that are already done or over with, so they can just be generally negative and get played out attention. But I digress...

@ryybabyxx problem number 1 - refer to your first post ever here, where you state you "like giving females on the internet advice" or however the fuck that shit was worded. Um... yeah. Enough said. Chew on that a while, like truly ponder it, man. Context, historically, socially, and on a primarily all female forum of independent strong women. Not cool. What exactly did you think would happen, entering this scene like that?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@ryybabyxx problem number 1 - refer to your first post ever here, where you state you "like giving females on the internet advice" or however the fuck that shit was worded. Um... yeah. Enough said. Chew on that a while, like truly ponder it, man. Context, historically, socially, and on a primarily all female forum of independent strong women. Not cool. What exactly did you think would happen, entering this scene like that?

As soon as I read that introductory post of his, I knew he was going to be a problem. Lol. I’m old enough to be that dude’s mother, and he’s on here trying to school “females” on how things work. :clown: And he clearly can’t handle it when a woman tells him he’s wrong.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
This was posted in the quote of the previous post. I’m going to guess the poster messed up with the quote function and this was his response.

To start off, yes, this forum is for cam models and users. However, the topics and conversations aren’t only related to camming. Take a look around and you’ll find conversations about current world events (unrelated to camming), food discussions, video games/movies and a plethora of other topics. Just because you don’t care about what someone is saying doesn’t mean that everyone else feels the same way. Clearly people liked her post, as you can see from the ratings.

The post about Facebook showing “active” even when someone isn’t online wasn’t some dramatic post about an ex. Yummy was literally making a comparison on how a lot of these sites act wonky.

Your original post on this thread needed to be corrected, because it was bad advice. It’s kind of well known around here that CB Support takes awhile to get back to you and bombarding them with emails will keep sending you back to the end of the queue.

I don’t know, dude. That last post was awfully bold for someone who has been posting here for literally one week.

Anyway, to the OP. I believe whenever you submit new ids your account gets temporarily suspended until they can verify them. I may be wrong, but I think @Vixxen81 knows for sure, if she wouldn’t mind clarifying.
Hey thanks for tagging me in. :D It used to be if you submitted new ids after your existing ID expired, they would lock your account until you sent an email saying "yes I intended to do it, like you demanded I do." I don't know if that still applies with the new verification system they have in place. I do know that having a REAL ID as an American model makes the process a lot more streamlined because they trust the government already has all of the needed information in place to prove identity. But the OP didn't give us any details about what happened when she was suspended/banned.

Upvote 0

Anyway, to the OP. I believe whenever you submit new ids your account gets temporarily suspended until they can verify them. I may be wrong, but I think @Vixxen81 knows for sure, if she wouldn’t mind

Upvote 0
This topic is in direction to the female that has a problem with what i was telling the original cam model on this thread. The evidence is clear that she began streaming on cb and they put a suspension on her account a couple days later due to her documentation. So until they clear that up and can receive clear proof that she is the person she states she is then her request is or was under review. She evidently came here seeking someone to speed up her ticket request, or ease some built up tension or pressure that she has as an online female. She however wasn’t looking for some random girl or guy with bogus nonsense that didn’t involve her ticket request or her cb account to give her an explanation. But however she got a real cool opener from everyone and a lot of popularity. So she must be a real hot topic.🔥

This is all boiling down to her and her account , not me or the things i say or post yo , we are all telling her facts that can potentially free her account from the suspension that she is undergoing, and dealing with herself yo. Whenever each line i state on here is fine and makes clear sense, much more then a newbie or a beginners , or someone that goes on and on about what is happening around them such as a ex though . That girl clearly keeps continuing the conversation when she can drop it like her or her ex got drop .

So yo this forum has specific threads , for specific subjects , for specific online people , So for anyone bringing anything other then suspension , documents , or identification to this area , or this thread , It takes the focus away from her . When she is in the spotlight, When she is the main topic , the main category , and most importantly the attention , there is no need for any troll or anyone looking for a fast message or a good point to become so greedy to this female when all she wants is a pressure release 👀 💨

I notice how I have a lot of people that are watching my threads constantly yo . they stay motivating and energizing me foreal . it's all about confidence and good vibes . they watch everything I say . I must clearly be very popular or clearly must be a huge target and top prospect on here . I might become a heisman candidate or receive some type of award for being so charming though . But foreal all or half the models that are on here are against me it seems , but no worries or negative energy my way yo . But this is very funny because half of the things that y’all post aren’t even pertaining to anything in specific unless it’s me or kylie . So just continue boosting our ego . But anyway since she is a new and upcoming cam model on cb , Give the female some credit or give her a laugh , Whenever this is all about her and her account and how she can restore it that way she can become the best and the coolest streamer on CB with the most stuff and the most guys that have plenty tips and plenty experience thats all that she wants anyways . So maybe she can get that pretty soon from some of us .

So for the people that came in here to take up for the female that was commenting on my post , I was telling a streamer that it's all right, that their account is gonna be back good again after they review it . it seems really sketchy that someone takes up for the girl that has a problem with me . Just let her post for herself , Unless y'all are in a group, or a clan in a community that sees someone on here like me and wants to get a point point across to me or them to make the girl feel good , then okay I completely agree with that . But since i was making this female or this person feel some type of way about what I say on ACF , Since she feels some type of way about what I say on ACF she can deal with it just like I deal with five people assuming everything I say is negative , just like Kylie can deal with the suspension until they finish the review . she is the one that is really dealing with pressure . We are just a group of people on the forum that are enjoying ourselves .

I have a ex as well just like everybody else, but nobody sees me on ACF posting about my ex or her Facebook or how I see someone online. I keep in contact with her as well. So join the club. Kudos. ✊🔥

Upvote 0
This topic is in direction to the female that has a problem with what i was telling the original cam model on this thread. The evidence is clear that she began streaming on cb and they put a suspension on her account a couple days later due to her documentation. So until they clear that up and can receive clear proof that she is the person she states she is then her request is or was under review. She evidently came here seeking someone to speed up her ticket request, or ease some built up tension or pressure that she has as an online female. She however wasn’t looking for some random girl or guy with bogus nonsense that didn’t involve her ticket request or her cb account to give her an explanation. But however she got a real cool opener from everyone and a lot of popularity. So she must be a real hot topic.🔥

This is all boiling down to her and her account , not me or the things i say or post yo , we are all telling her facts that can potentially free her account from the suspension that she is undergoing, and dealing with herself yo. Whenever each line i state on here is fine and makes clear sense, much more then a newbie or a beginners , or someone that goes on and on about what is happening around them such as a ex though . That girl clearly keeps continuing the conversation when she can drop it like her or her ex got drop .

So yo this forum has specific threads , for specific subjects , for specific online people , So for anyone bringing anything other then suspension , documents , or identification to this area , or this thread , It takes the focus away from her . When she is in the spotlight, When she is the main topic , the main category , and most importantly the attention , there is no need for any troll or anyone looking for a fast message or a good point to become so greedy to this female when all she wants is a pressure release 👀 💨

I notice how I have a lot of people that are watching my threads constantly yo . they stay motivating and energizing me foreal . it's all about confidence and good vibes . they watch everything I say . I must clearly be very popular or clearly must be a huge target and top prospect on here . I might become a heisman candidate or receive some type of award for being so charming though . But foreal all or half the models that are on here are against me it seems , but no worries or negative energy my way yo . But this is very funny because half of the things that y’all post aren’t even pertaining to anything in specific unless it’s me or kylie . So just continue boosting our ego . But anyway since she is a new and upcoming cam model on cb , Give the female some credit or give her a laugh , Whenever this is all about her and her account and how she can restore it that way she can become the best and the coolest streamer on CB with the most stuff and the most guys that have plenty tips and plenty experience thats all that she wants anyways . So maybe she can get that pretty soon from some of us .

So for the people that came in here to take up for the female that was commenting on my post , I was telling a streamer that it's all right, that their account is gonna be back good again after they review it . it seems really sketchy that someone takes up for the girl that has a problem with me . Just let her post for herself , Unless y'all are in a group, or a clan in a community that sees someone on here like me and wants to get a point point across to me or them to make the girl feel good , then okay I completely agree with that . But since i was making this female or this person feel some type of way about what I say on ACF , Since she feels some type of way about what I say on ACF she can deal with it just like I deal with five people assuming everything I say is negative , just like Kylie can deal with the suspension until they finish the review . she is the one that is really dealing with pressure . We are just a group of people on the forum that are enjoying ourselves .

I have a ex as well just like everybody else, but nobody sees me on ACF posting about my ex or her Facebook or how I see someone online. I keep in contact with her as well. So join the club. Kudos. ✊🔥
First of all, no one knows what the suspension was for. Second of all, we are not females. We are women. Third of all, you're attacking someone for making a comparison that was legit. Fourth of all, you're not CHATURBATE SUPPORT and YOU DO NOT KNOW DICKALL ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT AN ACCOUNT WILL BE RESTORED AND YOU GAVE VERY BAD ADVICE about continuining to email support when they expressly state to NOT DO THAT because of the way the help desk works. So do kindly fuck right the fuck off and keep on fucking right the fuck off until you fuck off a fucking cliff. K?

Upvote 0
First of all, no one knows what the suspension was for. Second of all, we are not females. We are women. Third of all, you're attacking someone for making a comparison that was legit. Fourth of all, you're not CHATURBATE SUPPORT and YOU DO NOT KNOW DICKALL ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT AN ACCOUNT WILL BE RESTORED AND YOU GAVE VERY BAD ADVICE about continuining to email support when they expressly state to NOT DO THAT because of the way the help desk works. So do kindly fuck right the fuck off and keep on fucking right the fuck off until you fuck off a fucking cliff.

Upvote 0
Omg, I can’t stand it when y’all just can’t fix your mouths to call us WOMEN (instead of females). We are not fucking hamsters. Lol. It’s usually guys who consider themselves superior (or straight up dislikes women) who talk like that.

I can’t wait for this clown to fuck off. He is not a good fit for this forum at all, and I sincerely hope that none of the new models who’ve signed up on here takes any shitty advice from this inexperienced young man who talks out of his ass.

Hit the road, Jack!

Ray Charles GIF

Last edited:
Upvote 0
this male .. needs a ban lol
Yes, ban reason: condescending and overbearing.

I don’t appreciate people coming here acting like they’re already above it all. Welcoming people in the welcome thread as if he is part of the administration or something. Repeatedly calling other models “females” when they clearly don’t like that. Telling other long-established forum models they need to not speak about certain topics in certain threds…

who do you think you are? This is MY house. Take your saggy pants somewhere else.

Upvote 0
Ty so much ☺ my account is already fixed
I am glad you got your account sorted out, sorry that the new random dude caused such a distraction. Hope to see you in other parts of the forum soon now that you’re back in action on CB!

Upvote 0
Okay, a lot to unpack.

First and foremost:

the female

pressure that she has as an online female

Give the female some

Whether you intend to or not, constantly referring to women as "females" comes off as highly condescending. Most men who refer to a woman as a "female" are generally sexist, misogynists, etc. If you really want to come across as someone with "good vibes", I'd recommend changing your language there. But hey, you do you.

we are all telling her facts that can potentially free her account from the suspension that she is undergoing

I was telling a streamer that it's all right, that their account is gonna be back good again after they review it

I don't know why you're making things up when we can all see every post on this thread. You posted bad advice, Yummy corrected you and pointed out that in that short amount of time you've been here you've had a habit of giving bad, unsolicited advice, and then you were the one to attack her.

You've been posting here for a week. It's just as condescending to tell people who have been a part of this forum for years how it (incorrectly) works, as it is for you to constantly call women females.

I notice how I have a lot of people that are watching my threads constantly yo . they stay motivating and energizing me foreal . it's all about confidence and good vibes . they watch everything I say . I must clearly be very popular or clearly must be a huge target and top prospect on here . I might become a heisman candidate or receive some type of award for being so charming though . But foreal all or half the models that are on here are against me it seems , but no worries or negative energy my way yo

No one is constantly watching your threads. I can personally tell you that I wouldn't have seen the majority of your posts if I wasn't randomly scrolling through the new posts on here, saw this thread and then saw your rude response. All you have to do is click on someone's profile and then you can see all their posts, which if your reading level is above that of a second grader, should only take a few minutes at most. But if it makes you feel better, sure, we're all infatuated with you.

And also, this isn't a jab, but some advice (unsolicited, yes, because we all love to get advice we didn't ask for). I'd recommend stop typing yo at the end of your sentences. It makes you sound juvenile and like a try hard. It wasn't charming in Breaking Bad, and it isn't charming anywhere else.

I have a ex as well just like everybody else, but nobody sees me on ACF posting about my ex

someone that goes on and on about what is happening around them such as a ex

At this point, you've brought up Yummy's ex way more than she ever has. Just sayin'.

Upvote 0
Seriously to the OP -- there's a lot of really good, reliable information on this site with great, reliable people giving it. Don't hesitate to come back and jump in, even 10 years into the industry I've learned many things here in the public side and the model's only side that I never would have known about otherwise.

Upvote 0
Between his “yo” stuff and Amber’s response to him (That was perfect, Amber!)…I am HOLLERING! 😂 😂 😂

All that “yo” stuff just came out of nowhere. Wtf. He’d never talked like that before in other posts. Sounding like the Maryland suburb “yo boys” who love bragging to the Black people they meet “I grew up in Baltimore City, yo!” 🤷‍♀️LOL. #NoOneCares

Upvote 0
Also posted in another thread, should have been here:

I did a bit of sleuthing, and maybe this dudes plentiful advice was dismissed too soon, after all he does seem to have extensive experience: more than 12 hours of streaming accumulated in 14 sessions since June this year, and an impressive 176 followers.
I am in awe...

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Also posted in another thread, should have been here:

I did a bit of sleuthing, and maybe this dudes plentiful advice was dismissed too soon, after all he does seem to have extensive experience: more than 12 hours of streaming accumulated in 14 sessions since June this year, and an impressive 176 followers.
I am in awe...
Why?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.