AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account is blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2023
Good afternoon. I have been streaming the nickname "Twinkaksa" on my account for a long time, but yesterday an incomprehensible incident occurred. My broadcast has been suspended and now there is an inscription "Broadcast suspended. Your ability to broadcast has been suspended. ». I have written to support, but they are not responding. Dear @punker barbie, please help

Guys, I need your opinion. The support team responded as follows: "On review of your submitted identification, we have found that the submitted identification on account twinkaksa does not comply with the Chaturbate Terms. Due to this serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms, your account has been terminated, and you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Any accounts accessed in violation of this permanent ban will be subject to termination without warning and all associated amounts deemed forfeit."

I've been streaming for 5 months without any problems, I don't even understand the reasons in the letter clearly. Please help me, what to do next, I just don't understand even about what the problem is

I am very upset, I have a debt for tuition and an apartment, I have nothing to live on, it was my only income and I appreciated it, and now they can't even help me and explain what is wrong with what and what is the reason for the ban after 5 months of sending active streams

Upvote 0
Guys, I need your opinion. The support team responded as follows: "On review of your submitted identification, we have found that the submitted identification on account twinkaksa does not comply with the Chaturbate Terms. Due to this serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms, your account has been terminated, and you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Any accounts accessed in violation of this permanent ban will be subject to termination without warning and all associated amounts deemed forfeit."

I've been streaming for 5 months without any problems, I don't even understand the reasons in the letter clearly. Please help me, what to do next, I just don't understand even about what the problem is

I am very upset, I have a debt for tuition and an apartment, I have nothing to live on, it was my only income and I appreciated it, and now they can't even help me and explain what is wrong with what and what is the reason for the ban after 5 months of sending active streams
@punker barbie and others, please help with advice

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.