AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account is suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2023
Minnesota
Twitter Username
@HarlemJames
Chaturbate Username
Golden672
@punker barbie please can you look In too my report I've sent to support. It been a week now and I'm ready to rejoin and now I can't get my account unban even tho said suspended? Please I just need to know that it being processed or anything. Please my account is golden672 and was banned March 10 around 8 am.
I know you are busy and sorry I've ask for help so much but really just want to get back to streaming and having fun again.
Thank you appreciate any one reading this and is willing to help me.

I have emailed them last 3 day asking and giving reason why im ready to rejoin. Can someone just tell me what am doing wrong that I can't get my account back. I'm really sorry I just want some help with this. Just asking to check for me and see what else i need to do to rejoin because I feel I'm ready and so wanting to be apart of chaturbate.com again.

Upvote 0
When you sent email and they replied, automated or not, they got it, it's a waiting game, if you keep emailing them it's going to slow the process down more and even risk getting flagged and ignored.
I have emailed them last 3 day asking and giving reason why im ready to rejoin. Can someone just tell me what am doing wrong that I can't get my account back. I'm really sorry I just want some help with this. Just asking to check for me and see what else i need to do to rejoin because I feel I'm ready and so wanting to be apart of chaturbate.com again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.