AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account is unusable.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mila_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 3, 2015
5 miles away
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@mmmilarky_
MFC Username
mila_
Chaturbate Username
mila_
Hi @punker barbie

My model name is Mila_
I am writing because I have an issue for the past 3 days. When I broadcast it disconnects me every 30 seconds. I know it is not me since I:

1) rebooted my computer
2) rebooted the router
3) connected to phone hotspot
4) tried with my other laptop AND the phone hotspot

The problem kept happening and I thought it was a sitewide server problems like we have so often lately but my model friends weren’t having any issues. So I tried with another account and I could broadcast with no problems.

My guess is the server my account is in is broken. Please switch my account to a working server or get the server fixed so I can cam again. The secondary account I asked permission for is not the place for me to do shows. I have 200k followers on my main and can’t work until you fix it. I wrote an email 2 days ago but I am still waiting to hear back. My friends, fans and viewers are disappointed.

Thank you

I believe they can move your followers etc to a second account if you ask, so if the technical issues cannot be resolved maybe that is an option?

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie

My model name is Mila_
I am writing because I have an issue for the past 3 days. When I broadcast it disconnects me every 30 seconds. I know it is not me since I:

1) rebooted my computer
2) rebooted the router
3) connected to phone hotspot
4) tried with my other laptop AND the phone hotspot

The problem kept happening and I thought it was a sitewide server problems like we have so often lately but my model friends weren’t having any issues. So I tried with another account and I could broadcast with no problems.

My guess is the server my account is in is broken. Please switch my account to a working server or get the server fixed so I can cam again. The secondary account I asked permission for is not the place for me to do shows. I have 200k followers on my main and can’t work until you fix it. I wrote an email 2 days ago but I am still waiting to hear back. My friends, fans and viewers are disappointed.

Thank you
I am very sorry this was happening with your account. Support told me that QA has fixed this and I hope you are having less problems now than before. Please let me know if you need anything further. Thank you.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
@Mila_ Hey! I still owe you an email! But I'm in the US and have had nothing but problems for the past week. I have all kinds of upload speed, a fast computer, I always broadcast in HD+, and I'll get completely kicked off the site. mid broadcast. Makes it really great when you have a room of people that is finally starting to tip, only to have that happen, and you lose them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
I believe they can move your followers etc to a second account if you ask, so if the technical issues cannot be resolved maybe that is an option?

CB will transfer your followers to a new/other account only for security reasons , such as account compromised, exposure to your true identity, etc.
not for any other reason.

Upvote 0
CB will transfer your followers to a new/other account only for security reasons , such as account compromised, exposure to your true identity, etc.

I was under the impression that they allow this to happen ONCE for all models. A second time or more would be for being compromised. I know of a few models who have simply wanted to try a new name so switched and had their followers moved for them.

Upvote 0
that is what CB told me when I asked them to transfer my followers to my new account.

Upvote 0

They have offered to transfer the followers etc for me before, I was talking from experience. My reason was that my username no longer matched who I was as a person (incorrect gender)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.